you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

A Whole New World, open
Stela Lăzărescu
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 10:21 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
20 years old
occupation
Student/Waitress
hometown
Viscri(In Romania)
member group
post count
Members
N/A

She's a little bit of heaven with a
Wild Side;
Stela listened to Jack, chewing on her bottom lip as he spoke. Yes, the diary spoke about vampires. It was very easy to dismiss such a thing, she had grown up with horror stories herself, things she thought nothing more than tales adults told to put fear in the hearts of little children in order to get them to do as they were told. Stories other children told to see how scared they could make each other. Given the location, there was a special bond to such stories, a part of their culture. It would be easy to dismiss the whole idea as nonsense, it was just that recently Stela had learned that it wasn’t such nonsense after all. How would she tell him? Would she tell him? If she had been given the choice would she have wanted to know? What if, like she, things started to happen to her? Then what would happen if he stayed blissfully unaware and something attacked him? The thoughts swam around her head and she looked down at the dairy.

“And what if they weren’t just stories? What if there was some truth. Every myth and legend has an element of truth, after all.” Stela spoke softly, which was unlike her. She was the loud, daredevil, have no fear girl. Yet she spoke in a soft, unsure tone, as if she was ready for him to bolt. “What if the reason your grandfather left you this diary was because there are truths, and truths that will change your life? Would you still want to know? Or would you put the idea as crazy and continue on?”

words: happened
outfit: here
tag: open
notes: notes hurr

--------------------

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination

^
Jack Roman
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 11:33 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
28 years old
occupation
Detective
hometown
Boston
member group
post count
Hunter Mod
N/A

Jack looked at her like she was acting odd, he had just met her so he guessed he had no idea what normal was, and well he was trying to do his best at not to be blunt or rude. "Look, i don't want to be rude, but is there a reason to you line of questioning?" he asked trying to be as nice as possible, he just didn't see what that had to do with what was in there.

"I'm heard the stories, they are just stories, thats not what i'm worried about in there. My grandfather said there was something to do with me in there. I highly doubt it has anything to do with the fairy tales he liked to tell?" He said hoping she would not be so focused on those stories and get to an important part, his father liked to mix fact and fiction all the time, Jack simply just got used to filtering the stories. "He used them more as metaphors thats all" he insisted.
^
Stela Lăzărescu
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 11:54 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
20 years old
occupation
Student/Waitress
hometown
Viscri(In Romania)
member group
post count
Members
N/A

Wild Side;
She wasn’t sure she could do this to him. It was strange for Stela, but this was a whole other world. She’d had it thrust on her because she’d started doing weird shit, but he didn’t have to have it put on him, did he? He seemed as knowledgeable as she was when her mother had told her she was a witch, entrusting her with a forgotten diary of her real biological father. It had been an information overload, between finding out she was a witch, finding out she wasn’t her father’s daughter, and then the eventual leading to the fact that those things that went bump in the night were real. She sympathized with him, but she would not purposefully withhold information from him. It wasn’t her right, he was a stranger who had asked for her help. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, giving herself a moment to gather her words.

“Look Jack, I’m not sure the answers your looking for are going to be in here or not. I have no problem transcribing this for you, reading the whole thing aloud, whatever you want. I really don’t have much better to do with my free time if I’m not studying, working, or at The Stage with my friends. The company, your company, isn’t bad and I’m always up for new things.”

Stela glanced down at the book, obviously choosing her words carefully. “Sometimes we find out more about a person than we truly wanted to know. Especially the dead and the missing when we go looking for information, or they leave us information. I’ve not read much into it, but from the first pages it seems this book is filled with nothing but what you refer to as stories. The choice is yours to if we continue or not, but I’m not sure you’ll find much else in here.”

--------------------

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination

^
Jack Roman
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 12:03 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
28 years old
occupation
Detective
hometown
Boston
member group
post count
Hunter Mod
N/A

Jack let out a sigh, if this was all just stories that his grandfather made up then it wasn't worth wasting the time, he knew that, it wouldn't help him, but his grandfather had been so pushy that he needed to know what was in there, why, Jack had heard all the vampire stories. He let his hand rest on his cheek for a moment. "If its just stories... then its a waste of time. " He said dismissing it now completely.

"He insisted what was in there would change my life.... guess he was losing it more then we thought he was." Jack said as he stood up and grabbed the book, "I knew coming here was a waste of time, I just got a job being the new Sheriff at some little town called Mystic Falls and i'm screwing around here with non sense" he said thinking he was acting more stupid then ever right now. Though his coworkers had insisted he go, he knew this was not where he should be. "Look, thanks for your time, and if your ever in Virginia let me know" he said turning to leave.
^
Stela Lăzărescu
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 12:16 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
20 years old
occupation
Student/Waitress
hometown
Viscri(In Romania)
member group
post count
Members
N/A

Wild Side;
“It’s hard to separate what’s wasting time when it comes to family.” Stela said shrugging. She knew there was likely more truth than Jack knew to those stories, probably all truth, but he had made his choice. “Virginia sounds like a rather terrifying place, I would think. I can’t say I’m rather fond of states that start with V sounds.”

She offered him a smile as she herself got up, she paused, scraping through her pockets and finding a spare piece of recipe paper. She unfolded it and wrote down her number with the pen that was on the table. “Look, again, we do crazy things for family. Should you still be in the area and change your mind give me a text and we can go through it. Otherwise it was nice meeting you, and I wish you luck in your job and course of life.”

--------------------

^
Jack Roman
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 12:27 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
28 years old
occupation
Detective
hometown
Boston
member group
post count
Hunter Mod
N/A

Jack took the phone number but knew he was not going to use it, he slipped it into the book and smiled "Thanks for your time" he said as he headed out. He walked back to where he had parked in front of the bar. There his rental car sat, he couldn't help but feel stupid and all he wanted to do was head back to work. He pulled his keys out of his pocket and sighed again, he couldn't help it he really was disappointed.

He unlocked the car and got in to the drivers seat. He was checking his phone, texting his coworkers letting them know that he would be back soon as well as texting his father to let him know that the journal had nothing in it. He knew his father insisted he go find out what was in it... he was going to be disappointed as well. Jack buckled up and put the key in the ignition turning it on.
^
Ellie Dudley
 Posted: Sep 7 2016, 11:35 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
519 years old
occupation
Liver Of Life
hometown
England
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

That Girl Is Poison
She'll drive you right out of your mind And steal your heart when you're blind
Ellie hated doing dirty work like this. She was much better at other things, convincing others to do her work for her. Unfortunately she was under strict instructions for a very specific deal with a certain original. Years ago when she was leaving she had information Niklaus Mikaelson had wanted, and the deal had been simple. Give him the information and he would compel Daniel to not kill when he fed, and not to remember that the compulsion had happened. Times had changed, and she needed him to be free of the compulsion. It wasn’t as easy this time around, though. Any information she had wasn’t worth it to the original hybrid. So now she was stuck doing his dirty work, as well as owing him a favor to keep her secret.

Niklaus had spoken of a hunter, a new one. She hated hunters, they were a constant source of pain in her life. It was something Niklaus likely knew, and yet he had sent her after this one. This one who wasn’t even aware of what he was. Ellie was under strict instructions to do it herself, as well, as if the situation wasn’t messy enough. So she’d tracked him down from a picture, and had watched as he and some girl had gone into a library of all places. He was making it too easy. She’d waited until he’d come out, and he’d done so alone. Good, she didn’t want to do anymore damage than she had to.

The hunter had gotten in his car. She listened for a few seconds to see if she heard a click of the doors re-locking, but there wasn’t one. Within a few minutes she moved. He was looking down at her phone, and she slipped into the car. When Jack lifted his eyes from the phone she met his reflection in the rearview mirror. “’Ello, love.” She flashed him a grin.

words: | tag: jack| notes:

--------------------

Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is… Crazy isn’t being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It’s you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever. They were not perfect, but they were my friends.

^
Jack Roman
 Posted: Sep 7 2016, 11:50 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
28 years old
occupation
Detective
hometown
Boston
member group
post count
Hunter Mod
N/A

Jack heard a noise in his car and looked up to see a woman in the seat next to him. His eyes looked confused and he quickly and instinctively reached for the gun he always cared. Sure he may not have been in full cop uniform but well he was alway prepared. Jack looked at her pulling the gun and pointing it at her. He then he reached into the collar of his shirt, pulling out the badge that he had hidden so she could see that.

"Step out of the car ma'am" he said thinking the best case scenario was that she was some kinda of prostitute and if that was the case he was going to have to bring her in. He looked her over, what was wrong with people, did she really think she was just going to hop into someones car and get away with it?

Jack didn't take his eyes off the girl and kept his gun on her firmly, he then reached behind him to make sure he could find the handle. He was guessing he would need to get out of the car at some point and that would be important. He knew that he should have locked the door.. he was smarting then that but his mind had been somewhere else and that he knew was his own stupid mistake. "State your name" he demanded, knowing it was important to know who the hell he was dealing with.
^
Ellie Dudley
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 08:49 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
519 years old
occupation
Liver Of Life
hometown
England
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

That Girl Is Poison
Ellie watched as the poor human attempted to get her to do as he asked. It was adorable, really. Did he think the badge was going to do anything for him? He pulled out a gun and she actually let out a giggle. “Oh, how cute. Is that supposed to scare me?”

She pouted and spoke with a mocking tone. It was beyond amusing for her, really. “You have no idea what you are up against darling. It’s nothing personal, really. I just need to earn favor.”

It was a bit more tricky than it was when dealing with vampires. Vampires she could snap their neck. Other hunters she could snap their neck and be glad they died. This one she had to bring back alive. She wasn’t sure why Niklaus wanted a live hunter running around, but she wasn’t in a position to ask. In a flash she had the gun from his hand and was holding it. “Isn’t this a fun little toy.”

--------------------

Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is… Crazy isn’t being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It’s you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever. They were not perfect, but they were my friends.

^
Jack Roman
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 11:23 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
28 years old
occupation
Detective
hometown
Boston
member group
post count
Hunter Mod
N/A

Jack looked at her in shock, she was not phased a moment... he was a cop... he had a gun and this girl was not interested in any of that, and in a flash she had the gun, he looked at her in a shock. "How..." he said fear starting to well up inside him as he looked at her.

"What the hell, how did you do that?" he asked as he wondered what she was planning on doing. "What do you want... who are you?" he asked as he kept his eyes trained on her, he was not going to let his guard down for a second.
^
Ellie Dudley
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 09:01 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
519 years old
occupation
Liver Of Life
hometown
England
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

That Girl Is Poison
The fear was a small satisfaction for Ellie. She had no love for his kind, and while she didn’t enjoy what she was having to do it was a bit satisfying. It would be even more satisfying if she could tear his heart from his chest now, and rid the future of the possibility of him ever being a threat. She realized if he did there was a good possibility he would come after her. Damnit, Niklaus, she had been played. Her hope was that Nik got rid of his toy when he was done playing with it.

Ellie pouted slightly at the gun. “Now this wasn’t very nice, was it? Pointing a gun at me, a lady.” A light fit her eyes. “Maybe I should have let you shoot off a few rounds first, though, see how little damage it would do. Oh well, too late now.”

Ellie unloaded the clip from the gun, setting it aside and looking back at Jack. “You should have stayed with your little witch friend.”

She didn’t want to risk trying to compel him, had no idea how that would work on a hunter. She never tried, she just stuck with the idea of kill now ask questions later when it came to their kind. She could ask him nicely to drive to where she wanted them, but then he could try and crash along the way. Instead she reached her hand out and wrapped her hand around his neck. While her hand wasn’t large enough to choke him fully, she could press on the pressure points that would make him pass out. “Night night, love.”

--------------------

^
Jack Roman
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 07:41 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
28 years old
occupation
Detective
hometown
Boston
member group
post count
Hunter Mod
N/A

Jack watched her he had no idea what he was dealing with that was for sure and yet she was so calm. He assumed that she must be some kind of psychopath. As she spoke he knew she had to be crazy. "Witch, really? thats the best insult you can come up with" he found it odd that she was calling the girl he was with such a tame name. He couldn't figure out why she was after him though, that was the big question, she seemed so prepared to do what she was doing and he knew no one here... how could she know he was even going to be there.... unless this whole thing was a set up.

The call he had received from the detective in New Orleans...the one that had never shown up, that person would have known he was here. But that didn't explain one small detail why him. He was from Boston it wasn't like he took anyone all that famous or big down when he was there. Jack listened to her talk... she was playing with him that much he knew. "Why are you doing this" he asked knowing that he needed to come up with a plan but he felt as though he was running out of options.

She emptied his clip... the gun was no longer an option. Her hand moved to his neck and something strange happened. No matter how much he tried to fight her off her hand was so strong. He tried to fight back but it was no use the more he tried the faster he started to fade. Nothing he seemed to do even slowed her down....his vision started to blur and in a matter of moments everything went black.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.