hometown
England
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Benjamin(Benjy)

46 . vampire . Aaron Tveit

Name can be changed, I'm not super attached to anything. So this is Ellie's adopted son. After she ran from Daniel in the 1960s she eventually went back to working as a nurse at the end of the Vietnam war in 1975. It was a month or two back into this when she ran across a five year old who would come occasionally to the clinic, and get some of the food they would offer to friends and family during visits. She noticed he never visited anyone though, and she ended up asking him about his family. It turned out his father had died in the war and his mother had recently run off. Ellie took him in, settling into a life she didn't even realize she wanted. She raised him, and while she was still being careful in case Daniel found her she tried to give him the most normal life he could have. She made sure he wanted for nothing. When he turned 18 she told him what she was, and after much convincing he believed her and asked her to turn him. She said no at first, having never turned anyone before and not wanting to start with someone she considered a son. So he joined the military and asked again. Not wanting to lose him to war she agreed, and made a deal that if he got deployed she would turn him otherwise he had to wait until he was 22. On his 22 birthday she turned him, and then spent the next few years teaching him how to survive as a vampire and how not to draw hunters attention. She also managed to hunt down a witch and have a daylight ring made for him. Past that your welcome to say what he's been doing for the past few years.

NEXT

Leo

317 . vampire . Tom Felton

Leo is long time friend of Daniel’s and a long time enemy of Ellie. He along with 2 other vampires who are now dust started a brothel in New York City during prohibition. Leo was their for Daniel through thick and thin, they were like brothers, though at times much more then friends. When Ellie up and left Daniel both time Leo was their for him. This in turn bread animosity between Ellie and Leo, leaving Daniel in the middle who would never choose between them. Daniel has a deep love for both of them though Leo has earned it much more.

NEXT

Name Up To You

Age up to you . human or vampire . Ryan Gosling

Daniel’s manger has had to deal with a lot his his crap over the years, and having to spin news stories in his favor, though he has never once failed him. He is short tempered but good and his job and contently trying to keep Daniel from making his job more difficult.

--------------------

Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is… Crazy isn’t being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It’s you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever. They were not perfect, but they were my friends.

^
Ellie Dudley
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 11:26 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
519 years old
occupation
Liver Of Life
hometown
England
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Check out Daniel's App and Ellie's App if your interested. Message either of us.

--------------------

Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is… Crazy isn’t being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It’s you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever. They were not perfect, but they were my friends.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.