hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

tag

###

Niklaus missed having a witch in his pocket. Sure, he had his sister, but she wasn’t reliable. She would do what she wanted to do and if she did not agree with his ideas she wouldn’t do it. It wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted a witch who would do what he wanted when he asked, without arguing or possibly disagreeing. Given the hostile nature of New Orleans the selection was rather, well, tense. It had left him having to plan. So plan he had, and he had realized there was a witch that he could manipulate into doing what he wished.

The plan would become simple. First he would need Tyler to do a simple act, and from there he would have a nice chat with the witch. He’d called the young hybrid, who he believed should be arriving any moment now.

He needed Tyler to kidnap a certain wolf. Zane, the witch, was engaged. It wasn’t exactly a well-kept secret, or a secret at all. Neither was the fact that the little wolf he was engaged to was pregnant, and he was rather sure he could convince Zane to do whatever he wished if he had her hostage. He’d text Tyler, asking the hybrid to meet him at his home. He was rather sure his siblings would not agree with his methods, and thus he had waited until no one was at the house before telling Tyler to come over.

for all the lonely hearts

there's a voice that whispers their name

--------------------

Those candle flames were like the lives of men. So fragile. So deadly. Left alone, they lit and warmed. Let run rampant, they would destroy the very things they were meant to illuminate. Embryonic bonfires, each bearing a seed of destruction so potent it could tumble cities and dash kings to their knees.
^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 12:38 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
21 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Hybrid
N/A

Tyler had received a text from Klaus asking him to come to the house. Tyler of course was not doing anything but laying low lately. He had had a run in with Bek... and he wondered if Klaus wanted to seem him because of that. Tyler quickly texted him back that he was on his way.

Tyler took a deep breath and put a leather jacket over his tee shirt and used his hybrid speed to get there quickly. Tyler wasn't sure what to do when he got there, he decided to ring the bell thinking he shouldn't just walk in. Perhaps he was over thinking it because of the sire bond but he didn't really think to hard about it. He rang the bell and waited for Klaus to answer, he looked around out side.

It was very quiet... he assumed the place was empty, and that made sense he was sure that Klaus didn't want anyone else to know he had turned Tyler again... even though his sister already did... god he hoped Klaus didn't know about that.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Niklaus Mikaelson
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 09:00 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
britt
1000+ years old
occupation
Ruling the French Quarter
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

tag

###

It hadn’t taken too long for Tyler to arrive to the compound. Nik heard him ring the bell, and he walked to the door and opened it. Nik offered Tyler a smirk, allowing the young hybrid entrance. “Come in, Tyler.”

Nik hadn’t heard about the situation with Rebekah yet, not that he was sure he would care. He was sure he had made his compulsion around the sire bond rather cleverly and he did not think that anyone could break it at the moment. And if they could manage, he would simply work around it. As long as how Tyler was made a hybrid was still a secret.

“I have something I need for you to do.” Niklaus said as Tyler walked in. It would be interesting to see how this would work out, and if Tyler could manage to not screw this up. “There are very specific instructions.”

“I need you to go and find a particular werewolf. She goes by the name Violetta. I need you to take her, safely, and leave a note for the witch she lives with to come here. After that I need you to go to one of the abandoned warehouses and wait until I call you. When I do, you will answer and receive further instructions from there. I believe you can find any materials you may need in this house, including the gluesticks that should be in Elijah’s room. Do you have any questions?”

--------------------

Those candle flames were like the lives of men. So fragile. So deadly. Left alone, they lit and warmed. Let run rampant, they would destroy the very things they were meant to illuminate. Embryonic bonfires, each bearing a seed of destruction so potent it could tumble cities and dash kings to their knees.
^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 11:23 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
21 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Hybrid
N/A

Tyler walked in and it was right to it. Tyler listened to everything that Klaus said to him. He ran it though his head as he tried to make sure he had understood it all. "Okay so you want me to kidnap a wolf, leave a note to come here, take her to a wearehouse and you will call me" he said looking at Klaus. "What am i supposed to do with her well i wait?" he asked knowing that in things like this the waiting was always the hard part.

I can have it done tonight, do you know where i can find her and what i should expect?" he asked wondering what he was really dealing with. He wouldn't put it past Klaus to send him on some impossible mission to test him or even get him killed.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Niklaus Mikaelson
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 08:41 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
britt
1000+ years old
occupation
Ruling the French Quarter
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

tag

###

Klaus wasn’t entirely sure what to have Tyler do while he was watching the wolf. Honestly, he doubted too much time would span before the witch noticed, the two were rather twined at the hip at times. He had observed for a few days, on top of what he already knew. Of course now that the wolf was pregnant, the witch was even more watchful of her. “In space in between doesn’t matter. Just make sure she doesn’t escape and she isn’t hurt unless I ask you to do so…”

Klaus thought for a minute. Of course having one less loophole wouldn’t be too terrible. “On second thought, make sure at some point, if she doesn’t have vervain in her system, you compel her. Think of a word, and have her under the compulsion that if you text her the word she is to kill herself. I’ll make sure the witch knows that way there is no room for him to back out of our deal.”

Klaus glanced at Tyler. He’d asked where to find her. “She’s generally either at the witch’s bar, Le Trou, or in the surrounding areas.” He realized Tyler may not know who he was looking for. Pulling out his phone he found a picture, showing it to Tyler. “Simple enough?”

--------------------

^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 08:14 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
21 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Hybrid
N/A

Tyler took in all the information and nodded as he looked at the picture. It sounded easy enough and though he knew better then to under estimate people, her being pregnant was a big help. It meant that she would be more worried about her baby then fighting back. "I'll get it done" he said heading out quickly, Tyler had never been to the bar that Klaus had mentioned and he wondered if they would know exactly what he was if he went there.

He pulled up on his phone where the place was. Tyler knew roughly where he was headed and as he walked up towards it he could see the bar from down the street. Tyler took a moment to take in where he was and what was around him, he wanted to make sure that this would go easy and that there would be no surprises. The bar looked pretty normal. Tyler decided to go inside and just play it cool, act like he was some kind of normal person who had just wandered into the bar.

It seemed normal enough, if he had been some random person he would have just thought it was a bar. He moved to the bar itself to grab a drink, he ordered a beer and leaned against the bar, keeping his eyes on the door, just in case he needed to get out in a hurry. He didn't see the wolf yet... but he was still scanning the room.

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.