you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Rebel Yell, Katherine, Open
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 03:25 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
173 years old
occupation
Unemployed
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Damon had just had a fight with his father, something that was becoming more and more common. After his mother died he and his father no longer had someone at the house to keep the peace. The fight had been about him going back to war. Damon had only been back a week and his father was trying to ship him off again. As he walked town the hall he tried to hide the cut in the bone of his cheek. The fights with his father were becoming more and more intense and though the whole staff clearly knew it and could hear it he didn't want anyone to think he was weak.

He rushed to the kitchen to clean himself up, he was sure his father wouldn't look for him there. As he walked in there were people working in there, they all turned a blind eye and acted as if they didn't seem him. Truth be told Damon was more grateful then he could express for that, his father had this ability to make him feel so small. He cleaned off the blood, though it was starting to turn black and blue as well as the cut was still very noticeable.

His father seemed to be much more of a monster then normal lately, he was sure it was because he was drinking, but the last thing he wanted was his little brother to get the brunt of it, so well if he had to take a fully ringed back hand to the face to make sure he didn't lay a hand on Stefan that was worth it to him. After he was finished he decided to take a walk, he wanted to clear his head, figure out what he was going to do, his father wanted him gone in three days, he had already sent the papers into the military on Damon's behalf and now Damon was starting to feel like he didn't have much of a choice.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Mar 17 2016, 04:53 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

TAG: You
WORDS: - Happened.
Outfit:[
ALIAS: MARGO FINCH
I'm Just A Hungry Girl
And You Taste So Sweet...

Katherine had gone in to town that morning wanting to catch a bite before her hunger had gotten the better of her. She had only just arrived in town a few days ago and was being careful not to arise too much suspicion in the small town. Spinning a tale about being an orphan from Atlanta the Salvatore family had taken pity on her and allowed her to stay in their home. If in a pinch she knew she could feed off of one of the servants or even possibly one of the young Salvatore brothers she'd had her eye on but for now it was to be avoid as she wasn't planning on going anywhere for some time.

Taking cover in the back room of Pearl's apothecary shop Katherine had her fill of a lovely young gentleman leaving him with enough that after a few drops of her own blood and a quick compelling he was healed and on his way out with the bag of herbs he'd initially come in for. After taking a moment to get herself composed she stepped out in to the main part of the shop flashing a smile to Pearl who stood behind the small counter. "As always thank you my friend" she said as she brushed a finger over the blood that lingered on her bottom lip licking the pad of her finger. "Of course but Katherine...your dress" Pearl said pointing and Katherine looked down to see a small amount of blood had been spilt. "Shoot...I really like this dress" she said with a bit of a pout as she ran her fingers over the spot.

"Perhaps we should go out tonight, see what this town has to offer" Katherine said looking up from her dress at Pearl "I should be getting back now though" she said looking out towards the window she could see that Emily had returned with the carriage. "Until next time" she said as she headed out the door greeting her hand maiden as she climbed inside the carriage.

On there way back towards the Salvatore boarding house Emily had spoken of events that had taken place while Katherine had been in town. It seemed as though Damon and his father had gotten in to another fight before the senior Salvatore had taken Stephan out hunting for the rest of the day. No doubt just trying to put space between him and his eldest son as this seemed to be a common theme in the week that Damon had been home from the war.

When they arrived the coachman came around and opened their door helping the ladies out before he went for the bags they'd accumulated over their morning outings. When they'd stepped in to the foyer Katherine asked Emily to run her a bath and lay out a new dress, Emily suggested that it would be better for Katherine to accompany her and change before someone noticed she simply brushed her off sending her on her way.

Watching the witch disappear up the stairs Katherine crossed through the house making her way towards the door that lead to the back gardens as she'd noticed Damon out there when their carriage had been approaching the house. Slipping through the french doors she stepped out on to the patio brushing down her dress before she looked out into the garden using her hand to shield her eyes from the sun over head. "Am I disturbing?" she called out when she noticed Damon not too far out.

thank hermes

--------------------
Kiss me like you mean goodbye

Said the spider to the fly

^
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Mar 18 2016, 01:32 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
173 years old
occupation
Unemployed
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Damon had been trying to figure out what the hell he was going to do... he was sure his father was hoping he wouldn't come back home alive from the war and since he had his father was just hoping round two would take him out this time and he would come back as a body. He didn't want to go back to war, he hated the relationship he had with his father, and well it was times like this that he missed his mother. She was kind and loving... and what she ever saw in his father he would never understand. He knew his father still seemed to blame him for his mothers death which he never understood but ever since then it was like his father hated him more then anything.

He was deep in thought when he heard a voice, he jumped. Damon was becoming more jumpy since he had been home, he would never admit it but well he was starting to fear his father more and more. He turned to see who it was, forgetting that he was exposing the large cut on his face that was now turning black and blue. When he saw who it was he smiled at her "I beg your pardon" he said as he moved toward her aiming to head into the house. "Its beautiful out here, enjoy" he said with a smile as he started to head back toward the house. He guessed that he would spend the rest of the day alone in his room. He didn't know Katherine to well but he could tell she was a proper women and he guess what she would want to have her privacy, he didn't blame her, he was always the gentleman. "Forgive me, i would not want to disturb you" he said as he nodded to her turning to leave again.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Mar 22 2016, 04:26 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

Outfit:old timie...
I'm Just A Hungry Girl

Katherine was unable to stop the girlish giggle that escaped her lips as Damon jumped from the sound of her voice. A smile crept across her lips as their eyes met across the garden and he apologized "No need I am after all the one interrupting you" she pointed out watching as he moved towards her and the house. When she had first arrived Katherine had found herself taken with the younger Salvatore brother, it was something she couldn't quiet describe, like a strong force that seemed to be pulling them together. It was something she hadn't felt in hundreds of years not since...Elijah.

However when the eldest Salvatore had returned home on leave from the war Katherine had to admit she found herself quiet fascinated with him as well. Though he was just a proper a gentlemen as his brother there was something more there a darker more rebellious side that called to her own and she found herself unable to help but want to get to know the other Salvatore brother as well.

When he approached he commented on the day before telling her to enjoy and brushing past her. A pout formed on Katherine's lips and she grasped her dress lifting it as she turned to face him. "Is it not enough for two to enjoy such a lovely day?" she asked curious as to why he was attempting to run off on her. He responded that he didn't want to disturb her and she smirked as he turned to leave again "Oh but your not" she called back taking a few steps back towards him and the house. "I was looking for you" she said honestly as she closed the space between them. "My hand maiden Emily told me about what happened...." she said pressing her lips together she looked him over not failing to notice the cut on his cheek bone.

Katherine flushed looking down "Beg your pardon" she said brushing the loose strands from her hair as she looked back up at him. "It isn't my business I just only wanted to make sure you were okay" she said "Emily is running me a bath perhaps I should go..." she said unsure if he wanted her company or not.

thank hermes

--------------------

^
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 12:56 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
173 years old
occupation
Unemployed
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Damon had not expected her to say what she did to him, he was not used to people wanting him around let alone checking on him. Everyone in the house seemed to just simply turn a blind eye, not that Damon complained about that, but well he didn't really remember what it was like for someone to care. He didn't do a great job of hiding his surprise. "Your not interrupting, it is a lovely day" he said softly as he let a smile find its way to his face.

She then mentioned that Emily told her what happened. He looked to the ground ashamed, he felt he had a lot to be ashamed for, being weak and not standing up to his father but also letting his father down, he was so conflicted but above all he didn't have the strength to do much more then put himself down. He didn't know what to say at first, he let out a sigh "I...i guess thats what i get for coming home" he said almost accepting that this was what he was going to learn to expect when came home. Katherine then mentioned that she should go.

"please..." he said pleading far more then he shouldn't have "must you leave so soon?" he asked, something about her made him feel safe, made him feel strong and if she left... he would go back to being alone... to everyone in the house pretending he wasn't there...he didn't want that, he needed someone ...but he wouldn't not pry, if she wanted to go, he would not keep her.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 05:09 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

I'm Just A Hungry Girl

While Stefan could be a bit more reserved Damon had this quality to come out and speak his mind, it was a forwardness she admired. With Stefan gone for the afternoon it had become the perfect opportunity for Katherine to try and get to know the other Salvatore brother better as they had not had too much interactions since his arrival. It could be hard juggling two interest especially under the same roof.

But when Emily had told her the argument that had taken place between Damon and his Father Katherine couldn't help but go and seek him out. His complex relationship reminder her of her own as her father had labeled her a disgrace and shipped her off to Niklaus Mikealson after forcing her to give up her own child.

When Damon said she hadn't interrupted a smile swept across her features and she gave a small nod in agreeance "It really is" she mused finding it amusing that the two seemed so stuck on what a lovely day it was. She was sure it was fairly clear to Damon the mutual interest that she and Stefan held for one another and that was most likely factoring in to his behavior. She mentioned that Emily had told her of what had transpired and didn't miss the way he seemed to be shamed by it as he told her it was what he got for coming home. "Only because your father's a drunk ares" she said before covering her hand with her mouth knowing that in today's world she was speaking well out of turn. "Apologizes..." she said before asking him to beg her pardon while saying it would probably be best if she left him now.

She had brushed passed him as she silently cursed herself for speaking so frankly as it was considered unladylike not to mention the fact that she was in fact a guest in his father's home. Though when he spoke she paused almost surprised he was essentially asking her to stay, she turned to face him a small mischievous grin forming as an idea came to her. "I do..." she said pressing her lips together she took a few steps forward and leaned in a bit so that she could whisper to him. "But you could chase me" she said pulling back her grin wider now she turned and made for the door a laugh escaping her lips as she disappeared in to the house heading for the stairs.

thank hermes

--------------------

^
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 11:25 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
173 years old
occupation
Unemployed
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Damon wished he had not been outed by Emily. He hated being pitied weather is it was fair or not. He always had to be the strong one, he was older and as a man he had to not let his emotions leak through... truth be told he was quite emotional. He had a lot of love and compassion, something he had learned from his mother and now had no where to focus it. As Katherine spoke up about his father Damon turned to look at her surprised. At those words he could have asked her to marry him right there. She was something he had never seen before and that was someone who spoke out against his father, let alone a women who was willing to speak opening... he did not have that strength. He smiled at her, he couldn't help it.

"You don't have to apologize when it's true," he said softly making sure he could not be heard by anyone else. Damon had never in his life witnessed a strong women, most of the women he had met seemed to be more interested in looking pretty then being smart. Katherine seemed to have it all. It was that moment that Damon realized that he didn't like those other girls at all because they were not his type. His type was standing right in front of him, he was so infatuated with her strength he was almost to lost in his own thoughts a bit to long. "I assure you, i can keep a secret" he said with a smile, she then spoke to him and then started to take off. Damon almost missed completely what she said and as he looked to the house she was already gone. He rushed toward the stairs where he had saw her go and couldn't help but laugh.

The staff around the house seemed to just ignore him. One of the older house keepers yelled to him. "Mr. Salvatore you are not outside" he stopped and moved to a brisk walk. and looked for where she was... he assumed she was in one of two places either his room or hers. He decided to check both. The first room he was sure no one was in, he then moved to the second room. "Ms. Pierce?" he called trying to be polite... He was not sure why she had decided to do this but well he needed to let loose even if it was just a little. He didn't even think of how that house keeper would of course be giving a full report to his father, he was just focused on learning about how strong the women that had just moved into the house really was.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 04:43 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

I'm Just A Hungry Girl

Katherine had been almost painfully putting on a show for the Salvatores as an orphan of a wealthy family. Having to keep up the appearance of a proper lady at times she found it to be nearly intolerable as she was used to simply taking what she wanted. But this was the price of settling down; of not having to keep on the move always having to look over her shoulder in fear of Niklaus Mikealson. She liked it here and she liked well both of the Salvatore brothers if she was being honest with herself. Which was trouble in itself. Katherine knew she shouldn't be toying with both the Salvatore men but she couldn't help herself as she was drawn to both of them.

When she'd let it slip what she thought of the Senior Salvatore she'd immediately regretted it as she knew it wasn't her place to say such things. But was pleasantly surprised when Damon told her she didn't need to apologize seeing as it was the truth, still she covered her basis apologizing once again before she meant to part. But he had stopped her asking if she had to leave, that's when she'd had the idea of a little game. The older Salvatore was too much in his own head at the moment and she meant to draw out the side of him she'd seen when he'd first come home. The one that had urged his brother to take up after her that afternoon in the garden when she'd taken the boys football.

Running through the house she heard one of the staff members call out to her but she ignored them as she lifted her dress a bit and took off up the stairs laughing as she heard the same staff member call out to Damon scolding him for running through the house. Their words seem to fall on deaf ears again as she could hear Damon making his way up the stairs and she darted in to one of the bedrooms. Looking around the room she quickly slipped beside the amour pressing her back against the wall as she heard his steps getting closer.

Hearing the door open Damon called out to her and she peeked from the side of the Armour making eye contact before she pressed herself against the wall and a soft laugh escaped her lips as she knew he had seen her. "Well it seems you've found me Mr.Salvatore" she said stepping out in to the room "So now that you have what ever will you do with me?" she asked raising a brow as a bit of a wicked grin spread across her delicate features.

thank hermes

--------------------

^
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 01:59 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
173 years old
occupation
Unemployed
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Damon knew of course that he was not supposed to be in Katherine's room but well he had found himself there. The door seemed to swing shut... the doors did that but Damon was at a loss of what to do. He knew it wasn't proper for him to stay. He turned toward the door for a moment to think about it and yet something stopped him. He turned back to her and his eyes were wide. "I shouldn't... i ... i'm not supposed to" he said at a loss for words, but she was beautiful and he was dying to experience life. He was sick of being controlled by his father, he was terrified about going back to war and well he was not going to go back to war without a good story, he thought to himself.

The face he made pulled his face tight and he felt the cut on his cheek open up. He felt a trickle of blood slide down his cheek and he quickly wiped it away. He put pressure on it as he walked toward her sitting on the edge of the bed. He was no virgin but well he had never done anything with a women like her. "I don't know what to say..." he said softly holding his cheek to try and stop the bleeding.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Apr 8 2016, 10:24 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

I'm Just A Hungry Girl

For a moment Katherine thought he might go so she'd side stepped in to view announcing he had found her and questioning what he was to do with her now that he'd caught her. She watched as he looked towards the doors seeming to debate what it was he was going to do next. After a moment he said he shouldn't though he didn't go racing out the door so Katherine took a few more steps towards him. "You are aware that a woman's status does not actually make her any different then any other" she countered being well aware of how he could be with woman it wasn't as if he were exactly discrete when it came to such affairs. Though he looked at her as though she where something holy something that she had to hold herself back from laughing at as she was far from pure. It was merely a perception....

The scent of blood teased her scenes and she noticed his cut had re-opened watching as he sat on the end of the bed Katherine had to keep herself composed as he smelled absolutely delicious. Moving to her night stand she pulled out a handkerchief and turned to him a smirk spreading across her lips as he confessed he didn't know what to say. "Oh but usually you have all kinds of stories" she mused closing the space between them she carefully pressed the cloth to his cheek using her other hand to take his so that he could keep the handkerchief pressed against his face as she moved back to the side of her bed.

She squatted down retrieving a bottle from out of under her bed, she checked to see if he was looking before turning out of view she bit down on her thumb she let a few drops of blood mix in with the dark burbon. She swirled it around a bit before standing and turning to him taking a swig straight from the bottle "Well your father isn't home so no rules" she said holding the bottle out to him.

thank hermes

--------------------

^
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 09:37 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
173 years old
occupation
Unemployed
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Damon had so many thoughts racing though his head, he was trying so hard to keep a clear mind but he couldn't, he had thought that Katherine was nothing short of stunning since she had been here and well his father had done nothing but try to keep him away from her. It was like he was saving her for Stefan and that wouldn't surprise him in the least. His mind went blank as she touched his face and he looked at her with wide eyes, he held the handkerchief there and looked away, he had not said anything yet, till she mentioned his father again, he looked up at her and she had a bottle in her hands, he couldn't help but let a sly smile break on his face, was she really trying to convince him to ... well do something with her... if she was just clear it would take no convincing at all. He just was terrified that he was reading her wrong and the last thing he wanted to do was read this situation wrong.

"My Father's servants are very loyal to him." he said though he knew a good chunk of them resented his father as much as he did. Damon was almost taking himself into leaving and now the options were starting to point in the direction that he should go. "If my father even finds out i was in here..." he started to trail off in thought... "last time he caught me ... ya know... he broke my arm" he said as the memory sparked fear in his eyes, he knew it would be far worse then before because it was Katherine... yet again he couldn't find it in himself to move. It was times like this that he truly missed his mother, perhaps that was why he was constantly looking for a strong women. He loved his mother more then anything and when she passed away everything started to change.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 05:16 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

I'm Just A Hungry Girl

When he didn't take the bottle Katherine pouted her lip a bit before taking the bottle to her own lips. Where had the Damon gone that had schooled his younger brother on her wants as he'd told Stefan that she was a girl who wanted to be chased. The one she saw from her window at all hours of the nights sneaking about the garden with a new pretty face every time. Unknowingly aiding her in feedings as she'd catch up to the girls as they tried so discretely to get back home before their father's discovered their daughters where no longer in their beds. It seemed his father had done a good job in knocking some of his spirit out of him but that wouldn't do for Katherine. Sure she held Stefan's interest but it simply wasn't enough there was just something about Damon that drew her towards him. There was a rebellion inside this one she could see it even now as he struggled to play ignorant to the game Katherine was playing her. Trying so hard to be the gentlemen he was expected to be by his father.

Pulling the bottle away Katherine rose a brow as he said his father's servants were very loyal to him "As is mine" she mused flashing him a smile before adding "No one will come in here" her smile widening a bit at her words. Though it had less to do with Emily's loyalties and more to do with her compelling the staff when she had first arrived to stay out of her bedroom among other request. But Damon didn't seem to convinced as he started to mention what his father would do if he knew what Damon was up too. When he mentioned that his father broke his arm she moved to sit down beside him "He broke your arm and yet here you are risking it with me?" she mused raising a brow "So I guess you haven't learned you lesson then" she teased softly before lifting the bottle and taking another sip from it.

"Well if the house and the servants are the problem why don't we go out" she said flashing a smile when there was a knock on the door. Katherine called out inquiring who it was when she heard Emily reply and she let out a sigh opening the door "Miss your bath..." the witch said her eyes glancing over to the dark headed Salvatore "I've changed my mind I'm going out" she announced and Emily gave her a worrisome look "Never you worry Emily I'll have Damon esquort me to keep me out of trouble...perhaps you should pack us a basket" she said before Emily could object and she gave Katherine an mhmm look before shaking her head and disappearing back down the hall.

Katherine turned looking back at Damon she used her back to press up against the door shutting it once more before she crossed the room so that she was standing before him and she looked him over for a moment before bending down and boldly pressing her lips against his before pulling away. "You have to stop looking at me like that" said said as she straightened up "Just because I'm a lady doesn't mean I'm a proper one" she said biting down on her bottom lip. "Shall we?" she asked making her way towards the door she paused looking back at him. "Perhaps you can take me to that swimming hole your always talking about when bragging to Stefan of your....conquest" she said mocking a bit of naive innocents she appeared embarrassed by herself as she looked away from him and opened the door.

thank hermes

--------------------

^
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 11:57 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
173 years old
occupation
Unemployed
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Damon couldn't help but feel his heart race something about her was just so exciting to him, sure he had had the thrill of the chase but with her... he wasn't chasing he was the one being chased and he had no idea how to deal with it... but something about it made him want more. His mother had been a strong women and well perhaps Katherine had strength that he found very attractive. Damon couldn't help but let a dark smirk fall across his face as she told him he hadn't learned his lesson. "Guess he's not a very good teacher" he said getting lost in her eyes.

He wondered if this is what the ladies felt like when he was courting them... it was over whelming and things moved to fast and to slow all at the same time. "Out?" he asked as he watched the exchange between Katherine and Emily. Then just as he thought his heart couldn't race any faster she kissed him, his eyes grew wide and he felt like his heart was going to beat right out of his chest. She then informed him he needed to stop looking at her like that "like what?" he asked though she had more to say.

"Your one of the more proper ladies i've ever met" he said as he stood up and then his eyes grew in fear, how did she know so much about what he had told Stefan was his bother giving her the gossip or was he just not as covert as he should be. "i... uh..." he took a moment and then pulled himself together "As you wish m'lady" he said with a smile as he offered her his arm, he had to pull it together or the servants would know something was up and what if they ran into his father or Stefan... he needed to keep up appearances, and well he was just doing as he was asked, escorting the lady of the house.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Apr 15 2016, 03:03 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

I'm Just A Hungry Girl

Though Katherine found herself quiet taken with the younger Salvatore there was something to be said about a lesser gentlemen. She was far from the proper lady the family presumed her to be and to be honest she found courting to be well a bit boring. Those girls without proper titles seemed to live far more free lives then those with them; though Katherine knew that it was nearness to play such a part because while they were more free a millers daughter would hardly be invited to stay in such a house. It would have been seen as a scandle and the whole town would be whispering about her more then they already were.

Katherine watched as his smile darkened and he stated that his father wasn't a very good teacher "Perhaps..." she said pressing her lips together "Or perhaps you simply know what you want" she said a Cheshire smile spreading across her own lips before she suggested that they went out. Katherine wanted to get to know the Damon in which she heard so many stories about. She wanted to be thrilled and countered between the two Salvatore brothers she was sure she could have it all. When he responded she paused looking back at him "What do you want to be stuck inside all day?" she asked raising a brow "Where we not just talking about what a lovely day it is" she mused innocently though there was a dark glint in her eye as she turned her attention to the door asking the person to announce themselves before she opened it and practically dismissed Emily as she knew all too well that the witch did not approve of her conquest of the brothers.

When she'd left Katherine turned her attention back to Damon making a bold decision she'd closed the space between them and brushed her lips against his before announcing that he simply had to stop looking at her that way. When he countered that she was one of the more proper ladies he'd met she made a bit of a face at him "Well I suppose you'll have to get to know me better then" she said a soft laugh escaping her lips as she inquired about the place in which seemed to be his go to when sneaking off with a lady. She saw the fear grow in his eyes and another laugh escaped her lips. "Woman gossip Damon it's surprising to me that the girls of this town haven't caught on to your game" she mused as he stuttered out a few words trying to collect himself.

When he agree'd her grin widen "I'm actually quiet looking forward to this little place you take your dates too...they all seem to swoon over it" she said in a fairly amused tone. "Shall we then" she said taking the arm he had offered he had lead her out of the room and down the stairs meeting Emily who waited by the door with a basket in hand. "Oh perfect" she said letting go of Damon's arm as she went to collect the basket from Emily "This isn't a good idea" the witch muttered low enough so that Damon was not to over hear "Oh Emily you worry too much if Stefan and his father return tell them I went to visit Pearl and your not sure when I'll be back" she said flashing her a smile before she brushed past her and headed our the door.

thank hermes

--------------------

^
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 18 2016, 09:46 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
173 years old
occupation
Unemployed
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Damon had no clue what he was getting into, but he didn't mind being along for the ride. he could tell something was going on between Katherine and Emily but he decided not to say anything. He heard Katherine respond and then started to think... if Stefan and his father returned and he wasn't here, he guessed it would only start another fight. Damon hated being here, though he did not want to go back to war perhaps it was better then staying here.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts as Katherine seemed ready to leave. He didn't know how she did it but she seemed to make all of his worry melt away. He smiled at her and started to lead her to his spot, it was not quite far but well secluded. It would only take a short walk, he looked to Katherine and smiled. "Emily seems to really care about you" he said trying to see if he could get any information about their relationship. He wondered what was going on there and why a servant was speaking so causally to her. As they spoke for what seemed to be only a short time they arrived to the spot he was known for taking ladies. It was so quiet, with stunning rays of sun pouring in.

The trees let in enough that at night the stars would be truly captivating. You could hear the sounds of birds in the distance and the water was clear, seeming to shimmer. He looked to her. Wondering what she thought of it. "Well this is the place" he said leading her to a spot next to the water that was all grass.

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.