Doppelganger
N/A

TAG: You
WORDS: - Happened.
Outfit.
ALIAS: MARGO FINCH
I'm Just A Hungry Girl
And You Taste So Sweet...

Now that Katherine had proven that she could roam the French Quarters without going on a feeding frenzy Elijah had loosened his protective grasp on her allowing her to go out on her own. Not that he really had a choice it wasn't as though he could keep her locked away in his room forever especially with the others already questioning her presences and his secrecy surrounding it. Katherine was sure it was only a matter of time before they came sniffing around too close. She was going to have to figure things out and as always she was going to have to do it on her own.

So she had slipped out of the compound that morning jumping the balcony rather then risk a run in down stairs. It wasn't that she was worried that someone would know who she was it was just that she didn't want to be wrapped up in all the going on. She loved Elijah but she'd had enough of the Mikealson's for the next several centuries. With Esther and her two son's gone there was no one to make the connection as to who she truly was; this was her first real chance at a new life. No Mikealson's (with the exception of Elijah of course), no doppelganger, just a fresh start.

While she didn't exactly have a plan set in motion yet she figured she could start this new life by getting to know the body she was now inhabiting and that meant going to the girls apartment and picking through some things. So after a quick stop to grab a coffee Katherine walked the fifteen minutes to the apartment in which the body inhabited and took the stairs blurring up to the correct floor she came out in to the hall and headed down towards the room when she paused catching a familiar face unlocking the door across from her destination. What the hell is he doing here? she wondered as she walked towards him pausing at the door across from his. "Your new here aren't you?" she said in a friendly tone looking over her shoulder at him she flashed a smile.

thank hermes

--------------------
Kiss me like you mean goodbye

Said the spider to the fly

^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 06:44 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
21 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Hybrid
N/A

Tyler had been doing as he was told, he was keeping a low profile. He had just come back from a run when he noticed someone he had never seen before. He tried to not even notice her, he didn't have any interest in striking up small talk and since Bek already knew he was there he figured that was more then enough people knowing where and who he was. He also knew that if anyone was supernatural then they would know exactly what he was. There were only two hybrids and as far as anyone was concerned Klaus was the only hybrid and that was how his sire wanted it.

Tyler almost jumped as she spoke to him, he turned to her defensively as he quickly shook it off. "uh kinda, been here a few weeks" he said not really wanting to fall into the small talk but he seemed to have no choice at all. He knew it would be weird if he didn't play the small talk game. He turned back to his door trying to get the key in, but well he was starting to get a bit stressed, he knew better then to trust anyone.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 07:46 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

Outfit.
I'm Just A Hungry Girl

As Katherine had drawn near she couldn't help but make a face as she'd turned her back to him. Hybrid she was sure of it, but the last she'd seen he'd been a human which meant Niklaus had figured out a way to make more. That was definitely interesting....

Katherine had turned her attention to him attempting to make a bit of small talk as her curiosity got the better of her. But Tyler didn't seem in the mood to be chatted up in the hallway and a voice in her head was screaming at her to forget about it. Tyler was from her past a past she wasn't trying to get involved in again in fact this was a heads up that she should be looking else were for a place once she inevitably would have to leave the compound. She didn't need Klaus popping about here were unlike at the compound she may have her guard down.

Still she couldn't help herself as she heard him struggle with the door. "Oh...I've been out of town for a few months now...I'm just getting back Welcome to the building..." she said closing some of the space between them as she peered over at him trying to get his key into the door. "Here let me" she said and with the turn of her wrist the door opened. "I'm Katrina by the way...Kat...nice too meet you" she said before she turned and did the same motion opening her own door she stepped into the door way peering in she lingered there for a moment.

thank hermes

--------------------

^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 08:05 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
21 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Hybrid
N/A

Tyler was cursing in his head he knew he just needed to get the door open. As she spoke he nodded, he knew he was acting weird but ... well she was hot and he knew himself... hot girls were his weakness. she then took the key and as her hand touched his he looked up and it was almost all over. She was good looking there was no denying that.

She got his door open and then he couldn't help but smile. "Thanks" he said as his door opened. She then told him what her name was. He couldn't be rude to this person who had just helped him, and what were the chances she had anything to do with anything in his life. "I'm Tyler... and I'm sorry... life has been crazy lately and its made me rude" he said turning on more of the charm then he had before. "This town... and, i don't really know anyone" he said trying to back pedal a little. "...if you need anything... i'm right across the hall" he said trying to be friendly.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 06:03 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

Outfit.
I'm Just A Hungry Girl

While Tyler seemed to be in a rush to get out of the hall Katherine didn't think it would be a bad idea to lay down some friendly ground work as the hybrid maybe some use to her in the future. Though she wasn't sure for what exactly if she was going to stick around the area it wouldn't hurt. So she told him to let her have ago at it and took the key from him introducing herself as she unlocked his door. she mused handing him back the key she flashed him a smirk as he thanked her. [color=red]"What are neighbors for" she mused as she went to open her own door.

She lingered turning her attention to Tyler as he introduced himself before apologizing for his behavior. "Hey it's all good" she said with a small smirk. "Oh" she replied as he said he really didn't know anyone. "Well I mean people are pretty friendly here....though honestly it feels like a lot has changed since I was last here..." she commented before waving herself off.

Tyler said that if she needed something he was across the hall and she gave him a small nod. "Sure thanks..." she said pressing her lips together for a moment "You wouldn't happen to have a beer and a hankering for company would you" she said with a small laugh "I haven't had a chance to go to the store yet...had to toss everything I had before I left" she commented.

thank hermes

--------------------

^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 10 2016, 11:52 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
21 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Hybrid
N/A

Tyler looked at her for a moment thinking about what to say, not something that Tyler was really known for doing all that often. He smiled and gestured to enter "Of course," he said as he followed her in "Beer is something i try to keep in stock" he said as he moved to the fridge. He knew that if he didn't do this he would look weirder then he already did.

"Where did you say you were?" he asked as he grabbed two beers and opened them handing one to her, perhaps it was more important to get to know who he was living around and make sure it was no one that would be a problem.

He leaned against the fridge for a moment and then joined her in the living area. "I'm not the most social person... i'm not great at this" he said with a smile trying to be a bit more charming.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 04:10 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

Outfit.
I'm Just A Hungry Girl

Katherine knew she should just go inside the girl's or well she supposed her apartment. That getting involved with anyone connected to Niklaus and his family trauma was only going to pull her in deeper. She was already in it far more then she wanted to be given her reunion with Elijah. But honestly she didn't know what she was going to do with this new chance at life and it was hard not to be drawn to the familiar. Even Katherine Pierce could be a bit nostalgic at times.

So she'd asked Tyler if he had a beer practically invited herself over she flashed him a friendly smile when he said of course and she opened the door for them stepping inside she took a look around the place as Tyler passed her to move towards the fridge stating that beer was the one thing he did keep in stock. "Well thank the ancestors I ran in to you" she mused raising her brows as she made her way towards the kitchen leaning against the counter top.

When he asked again where she was from she made a face taking the beer he'd offered she took a swallow before answering. "Here..I mean not in this apartment but New Orleans..." she said. Though she knew very little about the body she was inhabiting she had picked up a few things when she and Elijah had stopped in to get some clothing for her. A photographer from New Orleans and an outcast to the local witches with Elijah presumed had to do with the type of power she possessed. But really that was the extent of such things.

"I was in Bulgaria until recently taking photos for a show" she said casually which wasn't a complete lie she had in fact made it back to her home land however she'd been hiding from Esther and Finn Mikealson and had actually returned months ago but she wasn't going to be telling him she spent the last few months in a cave.

She took another sip of her beer pulling it away as a laugh escaped her lips as he said he wasn't the most social person. "Oh I don't know you seem to be doing alright to me" she mused "So where are you from? And what brought you to the voodoo city" she asked curiously raising her brows at him.

thank hermes

--------------------

^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 08:39 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
21 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Hybrid
N/A

Tyler thought it was odd the way she spoke. Most people said thank god but he tried to just blow it off, maybe people here were just weird, it wasn't like he would know. He came from some small town. As she told him where she was from and where she had been he nodded. He didn't really care he was just trying to make conversation, honestly he didn't want her here he wanted to be alone and not have to worry about some women been a spy or a witch or who even knew what on earth she could be a genie for all he knew... if that was even a thing, not that he would be surprised. He didn't sit he stayed standing, he knew better then to get to comfortable.

She then threw the question back at him, "I'm from some small town up north" he said not wanting to get anymore specific , he didn't want to give this woman more information then she needed, hell he didn't know what he expected when he invited her in, he knew he was going to have to talk to her more but well he didn't really want to. "i figured it was time to get out of the small town life and try out the city" he said trying to make sure he answered her questions he didn't really know what to do to keep the conversation normal, he was used to fighting and always being careful he wasn't the best at just being normal, even when he was turned back to a human it was so hard to just be human once you had had a taste of something else.

He had begged Beka to turn him but she wanted him to have the chance for a normal human life, but that was not what Tyler wanted and Klaus had weirdly come through for him on that front even though he had not asked. Tyler sighed, "I guess i haven't been great at meeting people" he said thinking that well cities were not really his thing.

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.