member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

"You Say I Remind You Of An Older Lover..."

TAG: You
WORDS: Happened
Outfit: - -
Katherine Pierce was a survivor; it was something she had been doing for over five hundred years each trail stripping away a bit more of who she was. Each time though she had gotten through it harden but not broken at least until now. It was different this time though she had died, dragged away by a darkness to what she had thought was hell. Living out each day trying to be the predator rather then the prey in this place and in the end no matter what the outcome she would rise again to do the same thing over and over loosing all sense of time and what humanity was as there was no place for it in this realm.

When she had first seen Esther there she had thought she had finally lost her mind unable to hold herself together as the ancient witch tried to explain that this place they were in was actually a witch's prison world and that she could take her out of it. Not believing her Katherine had attacked the witch only to be pulled back by Finn and Kol Mikealson. Esther had explained to Katherine that she had been on the hunt for her children's father but given that she could not find him that perhaps there would be use for her as she planned on returning to the land of the living to fix her family.

Katherine knew well enough to be wary of the witch but given her choices what option had she had but to agree to what the woman was offering. She would have made a deal with the devil himself if he had promised to take her from this place as she still clung to what small sliver of sanity she had left.

True to her word Esther had taken her out of that hell or rather prison world but when they'd returned to the land of the living she had found herself to not be herself and in a panic she had attempted to flee from the Mikaelson's. Kol tracking her down had used magic to put her out and when she'd awoken again she found herself strapped to a bed in some kind of witches nut house where she remained for what felt like weeks until Esther had finally come to collect her. Finally telling her what her purpose was now to be; to convince Elijah to not fight against his mother but join her and let her put him in the body of a witch as she had for her other two children and Katherine.

Again at first chance of freedom she had fled finding herself among a group of compelled people who had followed some vampire to another vampire Marcel Gerard. He was looking for recruits compelling those who had come to only return in they wanted it. It had come to Katherine's attention that he had not been able to use his compulsion on her which lead her to believe that Esther had also put her in the body of a witch.

It didn't matter though she would simply follow his instructions and return with the others using Marcel to flip the script on Esther and escape the witch not wanting to be used to manipulate Elijah to her side.

As it turned out it didn't matter how far she ran because Finn had bond himself to her knowing her history well enough to know she would run and she returned to the French Quarter after a rather painful demonstration of his powers and their reach. It was during a confrontation that she first found out she wasn't a normal vampire that the extra hunger she had been feeling was not just in her head but because she was something Esther called a heritic. Finn had brought her down when she attacked them and the magic had manifested in her desperate state.

Now viewed as too much of a loose cannon they had sealed her away in the back of the crypt and when the two had fallen Katherine had been left there to desiccate. At least until Vincent had found her and released her in to Elijah's care.

It had been a little over a week now and Katherine or rather Kat as she was going by now was still adjusting. Elijah had his sister the older one Katherine had never met before seal Katherine in his room while he tried to help her pull her from this state she found herself. Unable to trust that all of this was really real; there had been so many times she had dreamed of Elijah coming and saving her. Every time though she had woke to find she was back int that place. Because of this she hadn't slept for the first few days and then when exhaustion finally took her the nightmares set in causing her to thrash a bout and often times Elijah would have to take hold of her to insure she didn't hurt herself or him for that matter.

Things had changed recently between them though she could feel it, it was like he was there but he wasn't and she started putting the connections together as she over heard conversations in the compound as hid sealed away from the outside world. It seemed as though that wolf she had sent here to find her family was still around and moving into the compound as her husband had recently died. Katherine got the impression that there was something there between the wolf and Elijah even if they weren't acknowledging it themselves at the moment. She could tell by the way he got when she asked about her.

Katherine had just gotten out of the shower pausing in the room she listened for the sound of other's moving about the house but it seemed as though the place were empty at the moment from all except Elijah who she could hear down the hall in the study. Turning her attention to the closet she went and picked through the drawers of clothes Elijah had bought to tide her over until she could rejoin civilization. Pulling on a pair of black yoga shorts and a red thin strapped top she emerged from the closet looking over as she heard the door open.

Watching as Elijah's Italian leather shoe stepped on the white line that kept her sealed in the room she rose a brow as he swept through it breaking the seal. "Does this mean what I think it does?" she asked hopefully as she'd been asking for days now to be allowed out at least around the compound as it was a bit maddening to keep herself in the same surroundings so long. Though she knew his intentions were good it was simply starting to feel like another prison.

--------------------
Kiss me like you mean goodbye

Said the spider to the fly

^
Elijah Mikaelson
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 04:07 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Chris
1000+ years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
New Orleans
member group
post count
Original
N/A

Elijah arched a brow as Katherine spoke to him and he couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Yes, Katherine, I do not think there's any reason to keep you locked up in this room anymore. I am pretty sure the threat had been dealt with." He responded to her question about the barrier spell being broken. "I'm sorry we had to keep you in there, but I needed to make sure you were safe. Nobody could get in, you couldn't get out." He explained as he brushed a hand over the suit jacket he had on, smoothing it out. "Let's go .. we can explore the compound together." He said with a smile as he smiled at her. If he was being honest with himself, there was something about Katherine's new appearance that made him do a double take, but he wouldn't vocalize his thoughts. At least not to her.
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 11:01 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

Katherine it had taken him centuries to call her Katherine; to him she had always been Katerina and though she'd corrected him countless over the years hearing it now made her sad for some reason. She didn't show it though instead she simply corrected him with the newest version of her name "Kat Elijah just Kat" she reminded him though she knew no one else was in the compound at the moment she still found herself paranoid. No one living but Elijah and Vincent knew who she truly was and she wanted to keep it that way; this was her second chance at a real fresh start.

"And you came in here" she said flashing him a coy smile as she turned and looked at her appearance in the mirror still getting used to this skin suite she was now wearing.

That was the one thing that had kept her from slipping back in to the madness; having him here. She had been alone for months in that place after Esther and Finn had gone and even being out now she was consistently having night terrors.

When he told her they could go explore the compound together she turned and looked at him. "Can't we go outside Elijah....it's been ages" she countered with a small pout "I was in hell...locked in the New Orleans witch nut house...your mother's crypt and now here....I want to go out" she said pushing her fingers through her hair as to get the strains out of her face she closed the space between them looking up at him. "I promise to behave" she said giving him a rather innocent look though honestly she wasn't sure how well she could keep that promise.

--------------------

^
Elijah Mikaelson
 Posted: Jul 30 2016, 04:10 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Chris
1000+ years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
New Orleans
member group
post count
Original
N/A

Elijah couldn't help but smile at Katherine as she corrected him on her name, and he shrugged his shoulders. "Very well, Kat." He agreed, shaking his head as he glanced at her momentarily, offering her a hand and guiding her out of the room, proving to her that the spell had been broken. He didn't release her hand however. He couldn't bring himself to do so. He smiled again, finally releasing her hand when he realized he was squeezing too hard. "Yes. We can go outside." He didn't see the harm in it. He could protect her if someone tried anything, but nobody even knew she was still alive, and she was in a body that nobody would recognize as her. "We need to come up with something to cal you so people don't get suspicious." He said as he glanced around. The compound was completely empty except for the two of them. "And then we can go wherever you want." He said softly.

^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Jul 30 2016, 05:18 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

Katherine shot him a look when he called her Kat before returning her attention to her reflection; she had literally stared at this face for hours in this mirror the last week and yet it still felt so foreign to her. Her original body destroyed so that she could remain in Elena's she couldn't sport it if she wanted to though that would possibly interfere with her new start. "I'm not sure what to think of this suite" she said referring to the body she was in. Taking a step back she put her hands in her hair turning this way and that looking herself over.

But as Elijah mentioned that they could leave her attention was drawn away from her reflection as she questioned if they could go beyond the compound a smile tracing her lips as he held out a hand for her and she took it allowing him to lead her over the barrier that had once kept her locked inside. Had she been human still his grasp would have possibly hurt but as a heretic she barely noticed it finding herself frowning a bit as he let go as the contact made her feel more grounded.

But it faded as he said they could go outside and she clapped her hands together. Though there was a part of her still nervous as she had been locked away for months the heretic's blood thirst more then that of a vampire and she hadn't been around people in some time. Her mind flashing back to when she'd first left the graveyard and how tempted she had been to simply reach out and open the necks of those around them.

He mentioned her name and she rose a brow "Katerina...Katerine....Kathleen...or rather Kat" she mused as she had always kept that as part of her alias over the years she supposed as a way to keep a small part of who she once was. "Besides you don't think this face is enough? I mean as far as Niklaus is concerned I died back in Mystic Falls long before this last time." she said knowing she did not need to explain as she had allowed him in to her mind when he had first come across her not believe she was who she claimed to be and he had seen it all. From giving up her daughter to the darkness sweeping away and every horrible thing she had to do to survive.

When he said they could go wherever she wanted she pressed her lips together not actually sure what she wanted to do now that she had such a freedom. "I could really use a drink...and maybe there's somewhere we could test these..powers" she said only having been able to tap in to the hertics magic before when she'd felt threatened.

--------------------

^
Elijah Mikaelson
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 03:35 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Chris
1000+ years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
New Orleans
member group
post count
Original
N/A

"Anywhere." Elijah repeated himself as he watched her silently. He wasn't sure what these feelings that he was having were, but he was sure it wasn't love, since he was in love with Haykey. He had always been in love with Hayley. From the moment he had first laid his eyes on the beautiful werewolf. He turned his gaze on Katherine for a moment before he nodded his head and lead her outside. "Would you like to walk or shall we drive?" He asked, stopping halfway between the exit to the compound and the entrance to the garage. He would stand there waiting for her answer, but every so often his eyes would roam over her body. She looked so different. Sexier, even, then he'd ever remembered her. "I know a place we can get a drink. As for testing your powers, I'll have to think about that." He said with a gentle smile.

^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 03:41 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

Anywhere didn't really give Katherine an idea for a destination as it left the possibilities quiet open even considering what reserves he most likely wasn't voicing as one could assume giving the circumstances that something like leaving the city wasn't an option.

Honestly part of her wanted to turn around and go back to his room, she was safe there, the general public was safe with her there. She had been through literal hell and to believe she was remotely stable at this point would be simply foolishness. Back there it was just her and Elijah; she liked it that way. Things weren't the same between them she knew that and from what whispers she could catch in the compound it seemed he had a thing for Nik's baby mama. But when it was just the two of them, when he held her in the night after a night terror. It was close and she missed that feeling she missed being cared for.

They headed outside and Katherine paused outside the door her eyes wondering at the people that passed by and she sucked in a breath. Her attention being snapped back as Elijah asked if she wanted to walk or drive. "Driving is probably best..." she answered her gaze moving to a group of people just across the street and she licked her lips as she thought of how easy it would be to just pluck one of them up.

Katherine said something about needing a drink and wanting to find somewhere to work on these knew abilities of hers. The idea of being secluded and working out causing her mind to wonder a bit a nice distraction from all the happy meals on legs walking about.

"Perfect lead the way" she replied "You know....we could pop by this address on my suit's I.D" she said not really sure what to call it as it still didn't feel like hers. "Maybe she'd have some things I could wear...." she stated not overly thrilled with having to wear Rebekah's clothing.

--------------------

^
Elijah Mikaelson
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 06:19 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Chris
1000+ years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
New Orleans
member group
post count
Original
N/A

"It is possible." Elijah commented and slipped his hand into the back pocket of the pants Katherine was wearing. Whether or not she believed he was copping a feel, Elijah didn't really seem to care. He pulled the wallet from her back pocket before heading towards the car they would take. He opened the wallet to check out the ID inside, reading the name and then scanning the ID for the address they would be going to. "I know this place.." He commented. He had forgotten about the fact that he'd just basically touched Katherine's ass, since that wasn't really what he'd been trying for. "Since you're in her body, at least we know her clothes will fit." He commented as he glanced across the seat at her when he was inside the car. He wasn't even sure why he was lusting for this new body Katherine was in, since he was madly in love with Hayley.. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he didn't know if she felt the same.

^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 11:20 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Sarah
539 years old
occupation
Surviving
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Doppelganger
N/A

To be honest Katherine was worried; worried about being around all these beating hearts the draw being much stronger then it was in her previous life. Popping by the suites place let her escape the compound without the risk of doing something that would lead Elijah to putting her back in that room. Elijah had always been for discretion and what with everything happening in the city and to his family it was clear he was more on edge then usual. She didn't want to give him a reason to doubt his decision.

A smirk spread across her lips when he'd replied that it was possible and she rose a brow as he just so casually reached in to her pocket as if it where nothing at all. Once upon a time it would have been but as much as Katherine still loved him since her rescue he'd given her the feeling that once upon a time was in the past. Though he cared for her, held her in the middle of the night as she thrashed about in fits from her night terrors, when the sun rose in the morning he always left her alone. His signals mixed and she had a strong feeling it had to do with Hayley. It wasn't enough that Elijah had left her to ensure his brother's safety in New Orleans but he had to go and fall for the wolf too.

She'd followed him slipping in to the passenger side she looked over at him as he mentioned that at least they'd know the clothes would fit. "My thoughts exactly" she mused.

It didn't take long for them to find the place and though Katherine didn't have a key it wasn't exactly hard to break in as it was far too easy to simply pop the knob off the door. "Opps" she mused staring down at the door knob before letting it fall from her hand as she pushed the door open looking about the place it certainly wasn't her style.

--------------------

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.