hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

tagged: Tyler
outfit: Here
It had been a few weeks since Hayley's last visit to Jack's grave. With everything going on at the compound and with Cami, she just didn't have the time to come out and see him.

Hayley walked through the trees as she headed deeper into the bayou. She had so much to unload and she wished deeply that she could still unload it to him in person. She had so much to tell him about the craziness that was the Mikaelson family drama now and that his nephew Lip was turning out to be a pretty decent kid and she really liked having him around and how good he was with Hope. The thoughts drifted through her head as she got closer to his grave, the familiarity of the place tugging at her heart.

As Hayley reached Jack's grave she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Hey you." She said softly as she moved closer, after a few steps she let herself go to the ground sitting with her legs crossed as if they were talking face to face out here. "I hate that you're not here, there's so much happening, so much that I need you here for." She said with a soft sigh. There was just so much shit going on that she didn't even know where to begin. She closed her eyes for a moment, the wind picking up slightly, making her hair dance lightly across her back. The sun was shining, which was rare lately, everything seemed kind of grey. The weather, the drama, Aurora, Cami, the list went on.

Hayley tilted her head to the sky and let the sun warm her cheeks for a moment before she shifted her attention back down towards Jack. "I'm sorry I didn't bring Hope this time, I left her with Lip, she's been really upset lately and I can't find her toy and I figured letting her nap was better for today." Hayley stretched her muscles as she spoke. She needed this time away, she knew it was hard coming out here all of the time, but she missed Jack and she needed a place to be alone but not alone at the same time where she could just think and get away from Niklaus' problems or her feelings for Elijah. Hayley shook her head slightly before letting it fall, she was trying not to cry. She hated crying but her emotions were just so high.

There's a humming in the restless summer air
And we're coming for blood
© rc&r + ATF
^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Jul 19 2016, 01:16 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
21 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Hybrid
N/A

Tyler knew exactly where the wolves lived, he had this urge to see Hayley... They had once been good friends and after she got involved with Klaus there was a rift. But so much had changed. He had been human for a while, normal, free from all the drama and now he had gone back to vampire and back to hybrid.

The last time he had seen Hayley he had tired to kill her baby... he knew she wouldn't be happy to see him but well, he thought at the very least her owed her an apology. Perhaps because his hate for Klaus was gone but well he had loved Hayley as a best friend and truth be told he missed her. He was alone in New Orleans and he thought he owed her something at the very least.

He had been tracking her and when he saw where she was he stopped dead. (no pun intended) He stood by a tree, he didn't want to interrupt her but he knew that she would know he was here. "I'm sorry for your loss" he said softly, he wanted her to know that he wasn't here for a fight. "I'm sorry to bother you... I'll come back another time" he said knowing he could wait, this was more important. He turned to leave, he didn't want to short her from the time she needed.

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.