hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

tag

###

Niklaus was amused by the whole situation he was in, which was a first. It was a bit dramatic, and while normally he wasn’t a fan, this was an exception. He remembered many years prior when Ellie had come to him asking for a deal. She’d asked for Niklaus to compel Daniel to not kill the people he fed on. She hadn’t given him specifics, just that basic request, and the request that he not remember it or her involvement. At the time she’d had information that he had wanted, and the deal had been easy. Things had progressed easily, smoothly, and the compulsion had been done quickly. Daniel had no idea what was done. It was simple.

Now years later a certain blonde vampire had sought him out. She’d begged him to reverse the compulsion from all those times before. The deal hadn’t been so easily as before. This time he’d demanded she acquire a hunter in the area. She was to kidnap him, bring him to her. It was possibly a suicide mission, especially because she wasn’t allowed to get help from anyone. She delivered, and so he would.

The hard part had been getting Daniel by himself. Part of the agreement was that Daniel wasn’t to know that Ellie had anything to do with any of this. It was an interesting dynamic, an interesting game. So with the aid of his allies, Niklaus had found Daniel at a bar. Sitting next to Daniel, Niklaus motioned for a drink. “’ello Mate.”

for all the lonely hearts

there's a voice that whispers their name

--------------------

Those candle flames were like the lives of men. So fragile. So deadly. Left alone, they lit and warmed. Let run rampant, they would destroy the very things they were meant to illuminate. Embryonic bonfires, each bearing a seed of destruction so potent it could tumble cities and dash kings to their knees.
^
Daniel Thomas
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 10:30 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
247 years old
occupation
Social Media God
hometown
Paris
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Daniel for once was not with his entourage he needed some alone time to think everything through. All that Ellie had told him and now this thing with Phillip... not to mention he was supposed to be mending things with his Celeb girlfriend... he wasn't. Daniel sat at the bar with a glass almost empty of vodka straight up. He knew he should be cutting back but it wasn't in the cards right now. He quickly finished the glass and signaled for more as a man sat down next to him.

He said Hello to him and Daniel placed the face... some dick Ellie used to work for, or hang out with Daniel wasn't sure and sure he had meet the guy a few times, he knew enough to know that he didn't like him at all. "What the hell do you want " he said getting defencive almost right off the bat. The bar tender filled his glass again half way and Daniel downed it like he was doing a shot.

He was going to need it to deal with his prick. Daniel knew he needed to remain as calm as he could but it was hard. This was some guy Ellie used to pal around with and not that he could prove anything... but Daniel was very protective and jealous back that... not much about that had really changed, if anything it got worse after hearing all that she had been through.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Niklaus Mikaelson
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 09:07 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
britt
1000+ years old
occupation
Ruling the French Quarter
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

tag

###

Nik didn’t miss the way that Daniel was instantly in a mood. He smirked, although there was an urge to show the vampire where his place was. He had a deal to uphold, however, and he would do so. There was no reason at the moment not to. “It seems someone isn’t up for dealing with people today.”

Of course he would turn this into a game. An interesting game for someone’s poor mood. He turned his attention to the alcohol that was being poured a glass for him. He took the amber liquid and took a sip from it. “I’d be in a much better mood considering I’m about to do you a favor.”

Although he wasn’t sure it was a favor. It may not be a favor at all, considering it all worked out better for him to not be killing everyone he tried to feed from. But this deal was a deal, and if it became an issue later he would simply kill the vampire.

--------------------

Those candle flames were like the lives of men. So fragile. So deadly. Left alone, they lit and warmed. Let run rampant, they would destroy the very things they were meant to illuminate. Embryonic bonfires, each bearing a seed of destruction so potent it could tumble cities and dash kings to their knees.
^
Daniel Thomas
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 12:19 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
247 years old
occupation
Social Media God
hometown
Paris
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Daniel hated how smug Klaus was every time. "No Nik, actually I'm not in the mood to deal with you... ever" he said bluntly. He had a deep seeded anger about Nik and that was not going to change over time. He was planning on keeping that up until the end of time if he could. He knew something had to have gone on with him and with Ellie, their was not way that it didn't... something went on.

He couldn't help but make a face at Nik as he said he was doing him a favor. In Daniel's experience when Nik said he was going to do something it normally meant that he was going to do the complete opposite. "I highly doubt your going to do anything that I would want" he said as he took another sip.

"Look" he said turning so he was fully facing him. "How about we cut the games and the small talk and the whose dick is bigger game that we both know will play out soon and you just tell me what the hell you want" he said so clearly not interested in spending any amount of time with him.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Niklaus Mikaelson
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 08:53 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
britt
1000+ years old
occupation
Ruling the French Quarter
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

tag

###

It was clear Daniel was not in the mood to having friendly banter between the two. It made Nik’s own mood sour, and it was that cold smirk that filtered onto his face. “Just cutting to the chase then, are we?”

Then he wouldn’t give the younger anytime to prepare for what was happening. He wouldn’t give him the option to say no, as he had originally intended. He would return him to the killer he was and if it became an issue he would simply kill him.

Klaus met Daniel’s eyes, his own dilating as the compulsion worked its way through them. “You are free from the compulsion that stopped you from killing when you fed.”

Klaus stood, then, downing his drink and offering Daniel a cruel smirk. “Cause a problem in my town, and I’ll have to rid the problem once and for all.” He walked out of the bar and into the street, taking a deep breath of the air.

--------------------

^
Daniel Thomas
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 07:57 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ty
247 years old
occupation
Social Media God
hometown
Paris
member group
post count
Vampire
N/A

Clearly Klaus got the hint... for once he didn't toy with him further, before Daniel knew what he was about to say his eyes locked with Nik. Daniel's eyes grew wide... A sudden rush of guilt fell on him. A chill run through his body and his eyes started to well up with tears. It was as if every person he had ever fed off was flashing before his eyes and this overwhelming guilt that they were walking around...damaged because of him... He looked up at Nik with fear in his eyes a helpless look that Daniel almost never sported. As Nik spoke his final words Daniel swallowed hard. Nik then walked out. Daniel seemed to have no other idea of what to do but to follow after him.

"Nik..." he said softly "what the hell did you do to me..." he said more scared then anything and thinking that Nik had made him a monster, what would the gain be from that. Daniel was starting to get overwhelmed pretty quickly with all the memories rushing back to him, he remembered everyone he had ever fed off of. He couldn't control it but his lip started to tremble.

He clutched his face, doubling over. "Don't leave me like this..." he said in a rare case of him almost begging. He looked up at Nik. "Why.... I left you alone...I kept out of the way, why are you doing this to me" he said his voice shaking as he was starting to lose control more and more by the second.

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.