you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp

I've got a blank space baby...and I'll write your name. (Asher)
Reagan Isaac
 Posted: Feb 11 2016, 08:57 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Thief
Black Space years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Human
N/A

Reagan never seemed to stay in one place for long. She had lost count how many times she had been around the united states. Atlanta was the place she called home, yet she never spent much time there. She liked the open road,the freedom it gave her plus the fact she got visions and her job and income was due to the fact she was a thief, she never really got the whole 9 til 5 thing, and she was alright with that.

The visions hit often and hard, they were painful yes and at times she felt her head was going to explode right off of her body. Yet it never did. But she knew they were getting worse. The pain lasted longer the effects were getting worse, effecting her more. Yet she would never give them up. They were a huge part of her. They made her career and gave her her income. She became a thief because of them,and a very good thief, top of her game, highly sort after, and damn good at what she did.

So here she was in New York, the city that never sleeps. It wasn't her first time there. She liked New York, the hustle and bustle of it all, it was fast paced and Reagan liked that. She liked the lights, how manic is could be, yet she also liked how in a city so busy you could also be so alone. New York had it all and she always enjoyed her time here.

She had been here on a job. A high end one,which she had completed and the pay check was a pretty damn good one, Reagan liked the amount of 0s that was on the end of the number. She checked into a fancy hotel. Deciding some pampering was a mist need for a couple of days before she headed off on her next adventure. That night she dressed in a figure hugging dress which showed off all her assets in all the right way, her long blonde hair fell loose down her back, and heeled feet carried her into the bar, it was a nice one, one she knew the rich and famous would hang out in, but she had money so she knew she was Intitled to be there.

The music made her smile as she walked into and headed to the bar, she gracefull slipped onto the stool there, and it wasn't long until the bartender came her way. Martini please she smiled to him! And let her fingers toy with the Matt on the bar, as she watched the bar tender make her drink up for her.

Reagan/ Asher/ Fun times!
you look like my next mistake,
Loves a game, wanna play?.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Asher Thane
 Posted: Feb 19 2016, 04:20 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
23 years old
occupation
Revolutionist
hometown
New York, New York
member group
post count
Werewolf
N/A

tag: Regan

words: 400

notes: what happened to my smooth talker?

Don't You Ever Lie
It had been a long day for Asher. Things had been chaotic at the office, and then he had to go meet his uncle Viktor. It still blew his mind every time he met with him and found out new information. Today the two had spread out more information regarding other families, and now the only family he didn’t have information on was Abigail and Thomas’s father. Things were much less of a worry spot for them, considering Thomas was taking the reins. Still, things were getting so close now. He had made the decision to put everything into action within the next few months, he just needed to tell the others first.

It was late, though, and Asher wanted to forget about that world for the night. His entire life had revolved around it, and lately all he had been involved with was this rebellion. He was forgetting who he was as a person, and while he had the momentary excuse with Abigail she was still a part of that system. No matter how much she tried to deny it. Asher could remember that he used to be carefree and fun, but couldn’t remember what that looked like for him anymore. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d gone out, and not to spy or plan. To just have a moment to relax away from his family and all those connected. It was why he found himself dressed in the bar here tonight. Sure, he still had the chances of running into people he knew. It wasn’t the old slums he used to party at, but it was one that was much less tailored to those he knew.

He made his way to the bar, watching at the bartender made a drink and waited a moment for his attentions. He took a seat next to a pretty blonde thing, eyeing her a bit. Blonde never used to be his type, and yet here he was interested. He watched the bartender place the martini in front of her, before ordering a rum and coke. He turned to her. “Oh, don’t tell me a pretty thing like yourself came here alone, sweetheart. Don’t you know most of the guys are jerks? I’d keep an eye out.” He passed her a wink, before taking his drink and taking a sip. He internally winced. When the hell had his game fallen so low?

thanks!

--------------------

If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience

^
Reagan Isaac
 Posted: Feb 21 2016, 05:03 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Thief
Black Space years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Human
N/A

The drink tasted good and was exactly what the blonde needed as she brought the glass to her lips, took a sip and let the clear liquid work it's own magic. It seemed to relax her a little. Reagan glanced to her side as she felt company join her. She turned to look to see who it was and was pleasantly surprised to find a rather good looking male take the seat next to her. Mind you this was New York so good looking men wearnt exactly hard to find her.

As he spoke, she chuckled licked her lips and flashed him a smile, while letting her finger moved around the rim of her glass, as she took him in and readied her reply. im pretty sure I won't be here alone for longshe said. And well why not. Reagan was attractive enough, she knew that. And it wasn't as if she was on the market for anything long term, she didn't believe in that, but she did believe in living in the moment and having fun, and after all that's what tonight was about. And after finishing a heist like she just had Reagan was all about the fun. And seemed this guy could be the one to have tonight's fun with.

She brought her glass to her lips once more and took another sip. The martini going down way too easily. She smikred at what he said next. jerks huh? she said and cast a glance in his direction. well it's a good job I've got you here then isn't it to warn me of such things she said and moved a little on her stool. A move she did on purpose and as she did she intentionally let her bare leg brush past his. Reagan was all about the flirting, the fun, the game, the thrill of the chase, and she hoped this guy was too, as she had so many visions of how this night could turn out and each of them ended with the pair of them a crumbled naked mess some place. She smiled at this thought.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Asher Thane
 Posted: Feb 23 2016, 12:45 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
23 years old
occupation
Revolutionist
hometown
New York, New York
member group
post count
Werewolf
N/A

words: 255

Don't You Ever Lie
Asher was glad the girl had spunk. He liked that. A smirk fell on his lips as she said she wouldn’t be alone long. She was rather confident, it was kind of cute. He had every reason to believe that she was more than capable of handling herself in a place like this, or in a place much worse than this. Her next words earned a soft chuckle. “Now, sweetheart, how do you know I’m not one of those jerk?”

He leaned back in his seat in an almost challenging manner, drinking some of his drink. He hadn’t played the game in a while. He’d been much to preoccupied, but it was like riding a bike. He was starting out rusty, but as time went on he knew he would have this. Hell, his rusty was still better than some people’s game. “A true gentleman would have offering to buy you a drink. I’m not.”

He glanced around the bar to see if there was anyone he knew. The sticky situation he was in with Abigail could make things worse for him tonight. They weren’t together, but the public eye seemed to think they were. It was something they both played into, and for him it helped keep desperate women who wants to marry him off his case. It worked for the both of them, but he imagined it wouldn’t be too helpful tonight. Luckily it appeared he was going to get lucky in that department, and he didn’t see anyone. He turned his attentions back to the girl in front of him. “But something tells me you aren’t interested in a gentleman. The name’s Asher.”

thanks!

--------------------

If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience

^
Reagan Isaac
 Posted: Feb 23 2016, 07:13 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Thief
Black Space years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Human
N/A

Reagan let her eyes flocked over him, taking him all in. He was handsome, attractive and she was pretty sure he knew it. And like with her would, and did use his looks to his advantage. Ok granted the whole bar was full of of good looking, beautiful people, some out for just one thing, and that was ok. She knew this was the kind of place so called famous people or whatever hung out, not that any of that bothered Reagan, she wasn't one of those types to gush over the rich and famous, to be honest she could look around the room and hand on heart not tell you who any of these people were. She didn't do celebrities.

Her lips pressed to the glass and she sipped at her drink, enjoying the feel of the liquid as it glided down her throat, and she grinned over at him as he teased her, asking how did she know he wasn't one of those jerks this bar was full of. guess I'm just going to have to take my chances she easily teased back, her eyes watching him as he lent back in his chair. She moved slightly too, crossing her legs as she did and tossing long strands of blonde hair back over her shoulder.

She raised her eyebrow as he said a true gentleman would buy her a drink, Reagan bit down on her lip and chuckled well as you can see, I'm quite capable of ordering and being my own drink she said raising her glass a little in his direction, before letting her own eyes wonder around the bar, before his voice brought her attention back to him.

She sent him a flirty grin as he said she seemed like the kinda girl who wasn't interested in a gentleman she chucked oh, no. Me? I'm all about the jerks, they always seem to be more fun she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. arnt I right Asher? she said using his name after he had given it to her, she then finished her drink. Reagan she said then giving him her name, before getting the bar tenders attention and ordered them both a drink, and once put in front of her she pushed his to him and took hers into her hand. here's to jerks and fun she grinned moving her glass to clink with his.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Asher Thane
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 06:11 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
23 years old
occupation
Revolutionist
hometown
New York, New York
member group
post count
Werewolf
N/A

Don't You Ever Lie
She was on point with him, which was good. If she wasn’t it would take all the fun out of the little game going on. He hated when he got interested in a bird for the night only to find out that she had zero personality. While he wasn’t against a quick and easy roll, there was something stimulating about a girl who could go head to head with him. Perhaps it was a bit sick and twisted, but he enjoyed the work up. Lucky for him tonight, it seemed she was rather good at it. “Fun, we are. Or at least I am, I’d hate to put myself on par with those foolish guys beneath me.”

He gave her a wink, a sign her was joking. Mostly he was, although a lot of the jerks he was above, and very much did think that. There were some people he didn’t believe worth licking his shoe, which said a lot given the fact he was starting a revolution to bring forth more equality. “Although, I do wonder what kind of fun a completely innocent girl like you could get into.”

He spoke in a teasing manner, where it was a compliment and almost sarcastic, but not quiet there. A sign he didn’t believe her innocent, but not outright calling her out. She offered a toast to the jerks and he clinked his glass with hers, a soft noising eliciting from the glasses before he downed his drink and got another. “So what brings a pretty thing like yourself all the way out here? That accent hardly fits the town.” Even if you didn’t have an accent in New York, there were certain words you pronounced with a certain way. It was inevitable, and she lacked that. Of course it was New York, and that in itself was often a reason for people. He just got the sense it wasn’t for her.

thanks!

--------------------

^
Reagan Isaac
 Posted: Jul 10 2016, 03:30 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Thief
Black Space years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Human
N/A

I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name
  Reagan Issac
  Tag: Asher // fun times
Reagan grinned oh I can show you how innocent can be all kinds of fun she grinned over to him with a mischievous glint in her eyes and on her lips. Oh she was far from innocent and she'd sure as he'll enjoy showing Asher that tonight. He got her wit her sense of humour and that was important to her. She knew she would be in for a good night with his company.

Reagans blonde hair tumbled down her back like a golden waterfall and shimmered in the light as she moved clinking her glass with his before taking a sip if her own drink. Her eyes never really leaving him, as if she was undressing him with her eyes, and alright maybe she was, and if the images in her mind were the truth she would very much enjoy this evening.

He asked about her accent that obvious I'm now a new yorker huh? she chucked with a shake of her head. well you'd be right. Atlanta born, but I travel for work and right now it's brought me here, which seems to be working out on the plus side. How about you? This home for you? she asked him.

TY SARA!

--------------------
user posted image
^
Asher Thane
 Posted: Jul 18 2016, 11:12 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
23 years old
occupation
Revolutionist
hometown
New York, New York
member group
post count
Werewolf
N/A

Don't You Ever Lie
Home was a funny word. Home implied some sort of warmth, of feeling of care, of something other than revolt and disgust. Home was not something Asher felt for New York. The child that had grown up in his home was not a happy one, between his parents lack of care and the sights he witnessed and experienced growing up it was lucky he was standing as normal as he was. Home was this place people spoke of with a glow about them, the desire to go back. Asher was here and desired nothing more than to uproot everything he had ever known, flipping it into something different completely. If he tied, he would succeed. He supposed though, New York was more home than anywhere else in the world would be, and the answer to her question would be an affirmative for what she was implying. He let a smirk slip onto his lips, raising his brows. “Born and raised.”

Asher lifted his drink to his lips. People came to New York constantly for business, and it appeared things had gotten lucky for her. She had met him, after all. And who else was there better to run into? “I’d say things just got infinitely better for you.”

Perhaps it was the lack of fun he’d had in his time recently, perhaps it was the wild air creeping up to him, perhaps it was just a crazy thought. He had a desire to act on whims, which was so incredibly unlike him and much like his best friend, Thomas. And yet, he wanted nothing more than to give in. “So New York and this is where you come to? I guess I pegged you wrong on the adventurous type.”

It was a tease, and an invitation and promise all in one. Come with me, and I’ll show you how amazing the place can be. You just have to ask. He didn’t say the words, but they were thinly veiled in his light teasing.

thanks!

--------------------

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.