you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Let's Pretend We Feel, Britt's characters
Violetta Thane
 Posted: Aug 24 2015, 03:27 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
19 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Baton Rouge, LA
member group
post count
Werewolf
N/A

Vie
Nineteen
Bisexual
female
Engaged to Zane
Werewolf
About
Vie isn’t as bad as she used to be. She’s in New Orleans with Zane, because she doesn’t do so well without him. Thankfully now they’re in a relationship. She grew up poor, and has done a not horrible job of transitioning into life with her high class father. Things get complicated, and she tends to avoid complicated. She’s a bit of a book nerd, and doesn’t usually drink. She's also currently pregnant, and has conflicting feelings.

Friends
She likes the idea, but isn’t so good on the execution. She’s better with guys, but that’s because she’s either hard or flirty, at least until she gets to know people.She does a few close friends, though. Like Zane, her cousin Asher, Thomas, sometimes Abigail, and an odd relationship with West.

Loves
Zane, and she’s rather attached to him.

Enemies
She knows some of her enemies, but she tends to keep to herself enough that it generally isn’t an issue.

Asher
Twenty-Four
Straight
Male
It's Complicated'
Werewolf
About
Asher currently works with Thomas and Abigail, and also under the table works with his uncle staging to change the way the wolves are run in New York. He’s Violetta’s cousin, but the only met when she was a teenager. He travels, reluctantly, to New Orleans more often than not. He used to be a lot more fun, but lately he’s been stuck adult-ing very hard.

Friends
Abigail and Thomas are the friends he’s closest to. He’s also gotten close with his cousin, Violetta. He doesn’t normally consider people friends so much as acquaintances

Loves
The media thinks he’s in a relationship with Abigail, but he’s not really. Sure they have sex often but they aren’t committed to each other beyond friends with benefits. He doesn’t really believe in love for himself, anymore, anyways. He was in love once, it didn’t go well.

Enemies
He’s got a list, and keeps a close eye on them.

Ellie
Five Hundred Nineteen
Straight
Female
It's Complicated
Vampire
About
She’s her own person. She enjoys playing with people and life is a giant game to her. She does have some secrets up her sleeves that she doesn’t let anyone know, and there are some only Daniel knows. She has a large distrust and hate for hunters.

Friends
She doesn’t so friends well, more play things.

Lover
She and Daniel have an odd relationship and a long history before she left in the 60’s. She still tries to play with new people, but do so at your own risk.

Enemies
She’s generally pretty strategic about who she talks to, and generally manages to keep herself from enemies.

Klaus
Very Old
Straight
Male
Complicated, Very
Original Hybrid
About
The winner of the most dramatic and protective member of the French Quarter some would say go to Klaus. He’s a complicated fellow who blurs lines when it comes to protecting those he cares for, and he cares for none more than his daughter.

Friends
Friends are only enemies that haven’t fully stabbed you in the back. There are some Klaus considers friends, but to fully believe so is another question.

Loves
Some questions you shouldn’t ask about, really.

Enemies
Entirely too many to list, including those considered in his close circle at times.

Stela
Twenty
Bisexual
Female
Single, Not Interested
Witch
About
Stela recently found out she was a witch, comes from a big family, immigrated when she was sixteen, and is in love with dance. She loves people and isn't shy, nor does she get embressed easily'

Friends
Stela will make friends with anyone and everyone.

Loves
She's in love with dance and not interested in dating anyone, she also isn't interested in hooking up and never has been. She's never dated, never slept with anyone, and has no interest at the moment.

Enemies
It is very likely she has those, although she doesn't really care nor pay any mind.

West
Twenty-Four
Straight
Male
Obsessed
Witch
About
West is affiliated with the Strix, although it's his best kept secret. He recently got to New Orleans per call of them, but to everyone else it simply looks as if he's following Vie..

Friends
He generally makes friends easy, although sometimes certain things mess with up(as things happened with Thomas). Until he goes a little obsessive(which he doesnt do often) he's a pretty fun guy.

Loves
He's in love with Vie. Obsessively so, even though she isn't in love with him.

Enemies
He had those, he's rather sure he recently made a new one while he's been in the area...

--------------------

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

^
Niklaus Mikaelson
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 10:06 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
britt
1000+ years old
occupation
Ruling the French Quarter
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

updated~

--------------------

Those candle flames were like the lives of men. So fragile. So deadly. Left alone, they lit and warmed. Let run rampant, they would destroy the very things they were meant to illuminate. Embryonic bonfires, each bearing a seed of destruction so potent it could tumble cities and dash kings to their knees.
^
Rebekah Mikaelson
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 03:10 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ria
1000+ years old
occupation
Being fantastic opportunity
hometown
New Orleans
member group
post count
Original
N/A

Ok let's do this......my lot vs your lot lol

Ok Rebkeah and Nikkias...
So for now NIk things she's away safe and sound. Elijah thinks he's daggered her and she safe until the cruse passes.....oh but she not....she is very much undaggered thanks to Abby. Lol
She is hiding out in mystic falls after speaking out Alarics help to try and cure her. Things will develop between these two and they will become more than just friends....an unlikely pairing I know, but still...
So yeah I'm sure it is only a matter of time before NIk finds out about Bekah....so let's just say hello tension and drama there. Lol

Thea and Nikkaus.
Well she's a witch and a doctor...thinking maybe she's close or as close as someone can be to the Mikalesons, she helped Hayley through her pregnancy and can be the go to for medical advise and help when it comes to Hope. As obv Thea is a witch doctor as well as a regular doctor. Lol so she's team Mikaleson, so I'm sure there is a mutual understanding between them all. She's also good friends with Rebkeah. So it will be interesting see what kind of relationship she has with Niklaus, espically as we are looking at her becoming regent too

Reagan and Niklaus
Well she's a thief and gets visions. So who knows maybe NIk will want to saught her out and use her for himself, esp to protect his own die to the cruse, so I'm seeing hopefully a lot of potential for these.

Levine and Niklaus.
She's a detective in New Orleans so good to have on side I guess. She is well versed in all things supernatural, so lots of potential there for potting.

My lot and your others.

I'd like to do more with Thea and. Vie I know we talked about it before but maybe we can cont that.
And well If Asher wants some fun with either Levine or Reagan while Abby isn't around I'm sure that can be arranged.
Reagan is a spitfire, wild and will keep anyone on their toes. She's fun.
Levine is mid divorce out of a very abusinve marriage so is just out for fun.

So let me know Hun and I look forward to plotting and posting fun!!!

--------------------
user posted image
^
Violetta Thane
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 05:35 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
19 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Baton Rouge, LA
member group
post count
Werewolf
N/A

So I'm behind with Klaus, because I have to catch up on the Originals. By the end of the week I will be there, so in theory that all sounds great =) I doubt I'll have any issues with that.
But I'll give you a better "yes" on Sunday.

Thea and Vie. Yes, we should continue them for sure. She'll be a bit more stable so it'll be much more interesting now.(probably same interest, to be honest) do you wanna just do a random thread for them? Maybe Vie can be doing homework at the bar or something?

Asher's always good to play with anyone. So whoever you want to throw at him tongue.gif

--------------------

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

^
Thea Harington
 Posted: Feb 11 2016, 08:26 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Doctor
Wonderland years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Witch
N/A

Ok Hun, let me know in the klaus front :-)

As for the rest.....

Yes to Thea and Vie....are you ok to start that one? Yeah she can be at the bar and Thea cud stop by...I'm easy going.

Then I'll start the one for one of my girls and Asher....just need to decide who to throw at him....lol I'll prob throw Reagan at him, hehe she will keep him on his toes, lol :-p

--------------------
user posted image
^
Reagan Isaac
 Posted: Feb 11 2016, 08:58 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Thief
Black Space years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Human
N/A

http://godsandmonsterstotvd.jcink.net/inde...t=ST&f=64&t=571

Thread for Asher and Reagan
:-)
Enjoy'!

--------------------
user posted image
^
Niklaus Mikaelson
 Posted: Feb 15 2016, 10:08 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
britt
1000+ years old
occupation
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

Awesome! I will get the other one started and reply probably on Wednesday. The joys of being in graduate school and interning my life away... but most of my assignments will be done for the quarter then. I am also caught up on the originals if you wanted to talk plot ideas with Klaus?

--------------------

Those candle flames were like the lives of men. So fragile. So deadly. Left alone, they lit and warmed. Let run rampant, they would destroy the very things they were meant to illuminate. Embryonic bonfires, each bearing a seed of destruction so potent it could tumble cities and dash kings to their knees.
^
Rebekah Mikaelson
 Posted: Feb 16 2016, 04:28 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Ria
1000+ years old
occupation
Being fantastic opportunity
hometown
New Orleans
member group
post count
Original
N/A

Ok hun never a rush!!!

And yes pottage time, just see what I have written above for klaus and my ladies and when ready we can take it from there mhahah!!!
:-)
Gotta love some good plotting heheh.

Oohh the only thing that might differ now is Aurora had Reagan working for her now hehe, but rest is all the same

--------------------
user posted image
^
Kol Mikaelson
 Posted: Feb 16 2016, 06:15 AM
Kol Mikaelson
application
shipper
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
N/A

So I have the two brothers, Elijah ad Kol. I feel we must plot some sort of sibling goodness, I just don't have any ideas just yet lol

^
Niklaus Mikaelson
 Posted: Feb 17 2016, 07:48 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
britt
1000+ years old
occupation
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

Nik&&Rebekah;; we defiantly need a good build up for that realization. I'm not sure how, but that needs to be dramatic. We should let that tension strew for a bit. smile.gif

Thea&&Klaus;; I do believe if that means she's close then she's a tool. I feel like with things going on and with her being a witch and a doctor perhaps Klaus can force her into secret conversations on how they may be able to make more hybrids without risk at Hope or having to cause her distress? Obviously no one can know. Perhaps some death threats in there to secrecy.

Reagan&&Klaus;; I see potential... deff with the visions. It is just wondering how to get the two of them together for him to see that. Or perhaps it would be better for her to avoid him and keep it a secret.

Levine&&Klaus;; hmm..... nothing comes to mind yet but I can imagine we can throw them together whenever klaus wants to find someone. OR she could be hunting him for some reason and be a general thorn in his side

--------------------

^
Niklaus Mikaelson
 Posted: Feb 17 2016, 07:50 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
britt
1000+ years old
occupation
hometown
Mystic Falls
member group
post count
Admin
N/A

Elijah&Kol&&Klaus;;
Well there is so much we could do. Although, with Kol back it might not be a bad idea for a famous Mikaelson party. It is horrible timing, seems like the general thing for them to do.

--------------------

^
Kol Mikaelson
 Posted: Feb 18 2016, 12:33 AM
Kol Mikaelson
application
shipper
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
N/A

QUOTE (Niklaus Mikaelson @ Feb 17 2016, 07:50 PM)
Elijah&Kol&&Klaus;;
Well there is so much we could do. Although, with Kol back it might not be a bad idea for a famous Mikaelson party. It is horrible timing, seems like the general thing for them to do.

Oh yes, a good old Mikaelson party would be perfect! Yes, the timing is horrible but since when do they care about that? lol It would be a good place to start.
^
Thea Harington
 Posted: Feb 18 2016, 04:27 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Doctor
Wonderland years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Witch
N/A

Well if there is a Mikaelson party Rebekah could make her big I'm back debut there. Hehe.
But no doubt Nik will be annoyed she,didnt tell him of her true intentions
So that would create tension!! Heheh. Gotta love some sibling drama.

Love your idea for Thea and Klaus stuff. She could be on his books type thing like when he says jump she has to ask how high no matter what.
She has a twin brother so she,values family too so threads won't go down well towards her brother lol
But id also in a weird way like to see them somehow maintain some friendship like she doesn't take his,crap kinda like a way cooler Cami. Lol

Klaus and Reagan ooohhh now Aurora has her either Klaus cud know and wants her, or Aurora could let slip about her and the idea,of her untreatable him type thing. So a meeting would be interesting.

Klaus and Levine
Oh she can be a big help or a total pain in his butt. Lol
They will prob use each other when they need something from the other. Lol

So just let me know who u wanna three.
Deff Klaus and Thea
And we have Reagan and Asher thread.
And then Thea and vie once ur ready with that.
So let me know who else peeks ur interest for threading.

In Mystic Falls I have cassidy.
She's Alaric half sister knows nothing about the supernatural for now.
So you can plot with her.

And Rebekah ( her time lines are skipping all over the place atm lol)
She can be in Mystic Falls too if u wanna plot anything with her in Mf.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Violetta Thane
 Posted: Feb 18 2016, 09:02 PM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Britt
19 years old
occupation
Student
hometown
Baton Rouge, LA
member group
post count
Werewolf
N/A

So here's the link for Vie and Thea <3 Right Here It's not the best starter, but Vie's a bit awkward when it comes to other people not in her circle. That she isn't flirting with, or pretending to flirt. Girl has issues haha.

Do you want me to start one for Klaus and Thea? I don't want to be too post happy if anyone isn't ready for it, but I wouldn't mind going ahead and having that conversation. I can see the friendship too, but you know Klaus would never ever ever admit to actually having friends tongue.gif haha he might. We're working on it.

I thought of something minor for Klaus and Reagan, but also drawing in Ellie. So in the past Ellie had Klaus compel Daniel in exchange for information, but that no longer suits her desires and she wants him uncompeled. In order to do that she needs to give him more information, so perhaps she could give him information on Regan somehow, even better that she's mixed up with Aurora. Just makes things spicier, because eventually I feel like Klaus will want Ellie to actually somehow acquire Reagan if she is who Ellie gets info on. Possibly with Tyler's help if we can manage to turn him into a hybrid again. I figured I'd get your thoughts on that one?

I do eventually want to do something with Klaus and Levine, I just want to save it when there is more spark to go off.

Also, of course Rebekah should show up unannounced to the Mikaelson party. I'm sure Kol will love that she's stealing his limelight, too. tongue.gif And Klaus is just going to be so thrilled at everything. Maybe he will be so thrilled he won't threaten everyone.

I'll get back with you on Cassidy. Although, now that I think about it Ellie could always use a friend, she hasn't had one of those in a while. Not really. She's also a little crazy now, so if Cassidy became her friend Ellie might scare her, compel her to forget she saw anything, and it won't be a healthy relationship. But talking about Daniel and her's oddness would be fun. And she's all about the game. But it would definitely be a Klaus and Cami relationship, when Klaus was compelling Cami to forget the crazy stuff.

--------------------

^
Thea Harington
 Posted: Feb 19 2016, 08:26 AM
application
shipper
alias
character age
Doctor
Wonderland years old
occupation
N/A
hometown
N/A
member group
post count
Witch
N/A

<3 aww cute started for Vie and Thea, he he I will reply ASAP.

And oohh he's we deff need a Klaus and Thea thread, so yes I will start that. I think they could be friends, she will tease him about that too, be like I'm ur firmed and you know it....lol but she will know he won't admit to it or broadcast it. Lol but I think we could have a lot of fun in threads with these two. So I'll link you once it's up.

Yep we can keep Klaus and Levine on the back burner for now that's cool.

And yes Rebekah gate crashing Kols party...hehe the fun we shall have in that one. :-p

Well Cassidy is up for anything, she will be easy to compell as she knows nothing so bless her all innocent In all things vampire and supernatural. So I'm up for whatever.

Reagan and Klaus, oohh yes love that idea you had so let's go for it!!!
Eeekkk so excited!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.